Harley’s Crew | Book Club | Harley Quinn Animated Series: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes

do people realize Reign’s (supergirl) Mask is based on the original doomsday face?

Issue 4: man they really are protesting Hero’s don’t do that on page 9’s last panel.

between this and dark knights of steel, and the end of fear state it’s getting interesting in gotham’s of multiverse-1…Lightbulb moment

6 Likes

My favorite catch from #4: A Christmas Story- The Lamp. Especially b/c it was filmed right down the road. Right about now the house (which is a museum & gives tours) will be raking it in. Happens near the Christmas Holiday all the time. I also blurred this entire thing out. But after I attempted to blur the pic out, it suddenly appeared too lol. Oh well, not like it’s a major spoiler. Would be nice if it worked tho…?

Well, I tried. I do know how to blur an image. Tried 3Xs keeps saying it’s blurred, obviously, it’s not…or it is. In my side view, but not after I post? See…

Who knows?

7 Likes

Put an ] on the end of this spoiler, see if that helps it.

6 Likes

Ok ty buddy. I usually have 0 problems? I use it a lot. The one thing I should probably report is that it shows up saying [this post will be blurred] inside of it. I have to tap, just right, on the outside of the d, which is inside these then delete that out-& write whatever I’m posting inside of those. It’s weird?

4 Likes

Like, does yours look like this when u tap blur out?

I have to tap the d of blurred, erase all those words, then put mine in. It’s a pain. Been like that since day 1?

5 Likes

Popping in for this one – but yes, that’s how it’s supposed to work. Inserting the spoiler brackets comes with the text “This text will be blurred” to indicate how to use the feature. You will always have to erase that text and insert your own. Or, you could just manually type [ spoiler ] text [/ spoiler ] without the spaces if that’s easier than erasing all the text on mobile.

7 Likes

Yes- I think they did that to try to make it as easy for everyone as they could (in the beginning, I needed that for sure).

5 Likes

Here you go.

5 Likes

Ty, you saw how it looked b4 I posted it. B4 that it looked like the one u just posted, but I didn’t take a picture. Then when I hit reply it didn’t blur it?

4 Likes

Ok ty @staticshocks did u see how it was blurred pre-post? Then when I posted it, it disappeared? I did it like 5xs then just gave up. I do it the same way as I have since the day it was added. Never had an issue. Idk why it’s doing that now? Just add it to the list of things not cooperating with me on here. I really don’t care tho, so don’t take that as angry or anything. I’m still able to do the things I like best about this site.

4 Likes

:eyes:
:see_no_evil:

6 Likes

I fixed it. There was a linebreak in between the image upload URL and the ending [ / spoiler ] bracket, so it wasn’t posting correctly. I removed the linebreak so it’s blurred now. :+1:

7 Likes

Ty buddy I appreciate it!!! Sincerely tho….

6 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I love the sex-positivity in this comic! Surprising and refreshing.

8 Likes

Agreed. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Universe connected! Woo-Hoo!

(altho Pamalamb doesn’t seem too happy about it :grimacing:)

6 Likes

The cute!!!

4 Likes

I truly do think BTAS and HQAS are connected. Harls’ show is HQTAS for the grownup versions of all of us who watched it (BTAS) as kiddos. :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes