Harley’s Crew | Book Club | Harley Quinn Animated Series: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour

R

5 Likes

Join up with us @brian345150.62333. Best place in town! :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

I can confirm they’re a pretty cool crowd :hugs:

8 Likes

:smiley: :hugs:

5 Likes

tenor

Me too! (especially as a new member myself)

7 Likes

Yay @chintzybeatnik! Also- one of the bestest usernames in DCUI. :+1: :smiley: :hugs: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

6 Likes

Business years.

Aka: the same time poor Bane gets a chair. :banehappyhqtas: :chair:

9 Likes

Welcome to the Crew @LK3185 @brian345150.62333 and @lo_third! :hugs: :harleys_crew::black_heart: :tada:

No, but you may be called upon to help break Stuff™️ once in a while. :full_moon_with_face: :harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas: :boom:

giphy

9 Likes

Hmm. :thinking:

And look who showed up!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1:

And OMG Harls’ shoes are FANTASTIC. I want them!

HShoes

HQASEBKT#3 :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

6 Likes

:laughing: :hugs:

3 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :hugs:

3 Likes

Good call out, that would be quite the twist and possibly one step closer to Supergirl showing up in the series.

6 Likes

Thx @lo_third!

I’m thinkin’ it’s gonna’ happen. In fact, I think we’re gonna’ see a lot of superhero and superbaddie ladies stoppin’ by during the EBKT series and HQAS Sn 3. :+1:

4 Likes

Finally caught up on #2 & 3.

Great stuff and I’m angry at myself for letting the issues sit this long. Will be pushing myself to read #4 the day it comes out.

6 Likes

So, this wonderful amazingness has happened-

TTG! Sn 7 eps 19 ‘Jam’

Spoiler

Selina has no spoken dialogue- she only meows and purrs and it’s only one part of this amazing awesomeness!

Also- all of their roller derby character names are pure :laughing:

:00_teen_titans: :0_harley_quinn: :0_poison_ivy_bombshells: :0_catwoman: :star_struck: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Oh wow :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Some teasers from issue 4 posted by the author.

7 Likes

Just started Issue 4. There’s a swing in their hotel suite. :seedling: :full_moon_with_face: Okay bye.

10 Likes

ZOMG! That’s totes on brand for Ivy! I can’t wait to read the fanfics that “stem” :seedling: from this. :laughing::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_heart:

7 Likes

Well, I read #4 right away today.

I mean, I’m sure I sound like a broken record, but it was really great.

7 Likes