Harley’s Crew | Book Club | Harley Quinn Animated Series: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour

For sure!

4 Likes

Can’t say I blame her, lol…she’s kind of a jerk :speak_no_evil: (like a villain would be, of course), and competition for Harley’s attention. :purple_heart: Definitely can’t have that, lol!

Ps, everyone! :star_struck: I love these panels…

8 Likes

Well taking this comment to seriously: in terms of being in the same universe of the multiverse no timelines are two divergent really to be in the same universe, especially since Harls is well too short to be DCAU Harley. …however, it is in the DCAU multiverse, and it is the spiritual successor to BTAS in a lot of ways due to its risk-taking: female lead, LGBTQ themes, villain/antihero lead, violence. I am hoping this will clear the way for some more female lead shows would love an adaptation of the Birds of Prey cartoon that (hopefully eventually has Babs get her implant and stays oracle. I feel comics and sci-fi should inspire the next generation to create the tech in the shows that inspires them).

5 Likes

IKR? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Leslie W’s a serious troublemaker wherever she goes. She was wayyy too mean to the DCSHGs.

But it’s cool- they got over it.

:smiley:

:star_struck: :purple_heart: :00_harley_quinn: :ivy_kiss: :00_harlivy:

3 Likes

I just melt at how Ivy is holding Harley there! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Same. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

To both told these @Nobody.bladesmith!
Hi, btw! :wave: Hope you’ve been well. :green_heart:

5 Likes

For SURE. (Same reaction @DC89, lol: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Awww) We all know most comic couples are ultimately never allowed to be happy (not for long anyway) but these two have never had a fair shot until now. I hope it STAYS. :00_harlivy: Or at least they stop trying to code them or use them as plot devices for male fantasy fulfillment. :expressionless: No. They are forever. :00_harlivy: The end.

8 Likes

Agreed. I think they deserve to be happy forever in canon just like Lois and Clark. #Harlivy4ever :hugs:

7 Likes

:green_heart::00_harlivy::rose::black_heart:

7 Likes

agreed about PoisonHarley.

5 Likes

PS:https://www.dcuniverseinfinite.com/comics/book/dc-love-is-a-battlefield-1/668ed50c-a648-48a9-8ade-7369599049ef/c has that very situation happen.

4 Likes

Co-signed :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Really I have noticed its more the hero’s without powers that do not get to be in a relationship for very long. Batman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Batgirls (all of them) Batwoman, Huntress (both of them), Spoiler, Blue Beatle/Ted Cord (bromance with Booster does not count) Robin (all of them but Damian.). at least in earth one/zero continuities.

However, super-powered hero’s often have stable relationships. Berry/Iris, Jay, and Joan Garrick, the Dibny’s. Steve Trever and wonder woman. Interestingly Superman is the last of the Powers to get to settle down with one of his two primary love interests Lois Lane…interestingly Earth two batman got hitched to Selina before Clark as they get married in 1977(1956 in cannon).

Ivy has powers so I think they are pretty safe as a lasting couple. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

dwight-schrute

7 Likes

Is anyone else hoping the Comic will not consist of much of the next season of the TV show?

5 Likes

I believe it takes place between seasons.

6 Likes

True however the teaser footage from DC fandome does mention the title of the comic is what got me thinking it might involve it.

5 Likes

@Nobody.bladesmith I think there might be some overlap w/ the story since this takes place in between, but like @Mae said it should be generally stand alone. :green_heart: That’s what the creators told us anyway, lol.

6 Likes