Harley’s Crew | Book Club | Harley Quinn Animated Series: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour

Hey @Razzzcat & crew. @ejdias.95910 you’ll like this too!!!

You see these yet?

Might have to add a pair of Pumas to my Vans collection…

7 Likes

:star_struck: I haven’t seen these!! Oooh, thnx @capo-mage! Black & Red :full_moon_with_face: :00_harley_quinn:

6 Likes

Yep the HQ’s are the ones I want!!! Just had to jump back online for a second- b/c I was unsubscribing to all the junk mail that’s driven me crazy for years. Just been to busy to type my email in, & hunt the unsubscribe button they try to hide. I spent 4hrs doing that on 135 junk emails & they kept pouring in as I was trying to complete it. Just went back to get a few more b4 they built up on me & saw DC sent a new Fandome post. Saw Suicide Squad Pumas & had to post em up for u guys/girls etc….

5 Likes

Very cool but don’t think I’ll be buying anytime soon. Unsure if my orthotics will work. :star_struck:

5 Likes

Been loving this series so far. Still hope it is not a replacement for a season three.

6 Likes

The creators said that the comic takes place between seasons 2 and 3. Plus, they were doing voice work for season 3 earlier this year so you don’t have to worry that the comic is a replacement.

8 Likes

That is good to know.

5 Likes

Does this comic spoil the third season?

6 Likes

Nope, it takes place after the end of the second season.

Grab some tasty, bouncy jerky and join in the fun!

6 Likes

Heads up issue #3 3 is here now! Just read it. “Tushwing” lol

7 Likes

Enjoyed issue 3, but the jumping from past to present kinda felt unnecessary.

It’s been said before, but Max Sarin’s character expressions continue to be great.

6 Likes

This is becoming the theme of my life. I would fill a wall with these expressions. I need high quality prints for a certain art collection I’m collecting. :speak_no_evil:

9 Likes

I am finding the zanny series as great as the show., although I am wondering where Selina is going to be living now. I also can’t help but picture Selina just showing up with her three cats (i wonder if their names are Julie, Lee, and Ertha :grin: ) Bud and Lou at Wayne Manor saying she was moving in and Damian getting huffy. I am also wondering if Babs and Nightwing are going to be something in this.

Personally, I love how Harley and Ivy handled Hush in issue three, as I hate the character. However, I am enjoying that more of the batfamily are being introduced well keeping the focus on Ivy and Harley…and the craziness that follows Harley Quinn.

8 Likes

Annoyed at myself for reading the third issue before the first two. Oof. But I subscribed back to DCUI and that was the first to catch my eye without feeling like I needed to know the canon (not that i care much about that but i like reading in some order…course I haven’t finished season 2 of the tv show so I didn’t realize that Ivy and Kite man wereto be married)

Anyway, i loves it. Harley is so fun and i love her with Ivy. The comic has its style and voice, I love that but can also read the dialogue in the tv show’s voice which alwaysa plus imo

Joined the crew :heart::black_heart:

9 Likes

Welcome! :hugs: Your personalized baseball bat will be mailed to you within 3-5 business years.

7 Likes

Yay @LK3185! :hugs: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

4 Likes

How does one join the crew? or any crew for that matter? I’m ready to patch in yo!

7 Likes

Just click over to this page and you can join up! :smiley:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/g/Harleys-Crew

5 Likes

So I don’t even have to waste someone?

5 Likes

No, not this time. :laughing:

5 Likes