Harley’s Crew | Book Club | Harley Quinn Animated Series: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour

:hugs: :purple_heart:

:laughing:

6 Likes

:purple_heart:ed this so much when I saw it @lo_third.

Also loved that a nod to all of her movie stuff was placed in this panel- very cool! :smiley: :+1:

8 Likes

@DC89 :hugs: :purple_heart:

Starts muttering, “But Brutus is an honorable man…”

5 Likes

5 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :laughing: (I just couldn’t resist this GIFfing opportunity @Vroom :hugs:)

7 Likes

:laughing: Those gifs are always welcome. :ok_hand:t2:

signs up for an exercise class

5 Likes

I enjoy my women like-

giggles to himself

“My women.” That’s rich, given my history (or lack thereof). :rofl:

Ah…always a good time with the Crew. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This was a great first issue and I think maybe the first time Harlivy have admitted their love for each other in comics? I could be wrong. But it’s so wholesome and sweet, and the art style is a joy for the eyes to take in. Ivy really letting her emotions out but still trying to hide them was the MVP of this issue for me. And how Harls keeps checking in and trying to make sure she’s okay. SO MANY HUGS AND KISSES. Aww. :revolving_hearts: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: It’s just nice seeing two people happy together for half a second, before all the chaos starts.

Also glad to see those two hyena babies at the end! They’re drawn so cute, gawd. Bud/Lou’s huge portrait behind the bed with the blep face really got me xD

11 Likes

This was (is) my thought when I read that part. “Old soul” is definitely a thing.

I think Harley might be in her late 20s - early 30s while Ivy is probably mid - late 30s. Though, early 40s is also likely.

I love how some of us are still stuck on Ivy’s age (all thanks to Jennifer :laughing:).

It matters because Ivy matters! :relieved::green_heart:

That boob punch, tho… That’s the 3rd time with Harls (I think?). :dizzy_face: I feel like this is becoming a pattern. :laughing::neutral_face:

10 Likes

6 Likes

:+1:

Echoing Mighty @Mae :laughing:

5 Likes

I see a future tablet wallpaper in my future!

7 Likes

Great issue, but man, did it make me miss the series. It really felt like a part of the animated series. :harley_thinkhqtas:

Now comes the hard part as we wait for the next issue and the series to return.

9 Likes

Just gonna leave this right here (one of the variants) :star_struck: You’re welcome. :sunglasses:

Ps. Hi @lo_third @nerdgirl524! Long time no see! :hugs: And welcome @kyra.torain! :purple_heart: Thanks for coming by! Don’t be a stranger!

11 Likes

5 Likes

@TheCosmicMoth You know what I gotta do….:green_heart:

Also: I concur :face_with_monocle: @DC89 :poisonivy_hqas: She just doesn’t identify…w/ anyone. Only Harley.

7 Likes

I like to think of it as the comic is making the wait for season 3 slightly easier.

Really like that variant, too bad it looks like it might be sold out everywhere already.

7 Likes

@lo_third yeah. No sooner than it finally popped up, it seems to have disappeared. I’m still looking tho! :muscle::green_heart:

5 Likes

More Issue 1 variants

Michael Cho

Saowee

Shannon Maer

Natali Sanders

Carla Cohen

11 Likes

Oh my goddess those cuddly near kisses are amazing!!!

5 Likes