Harley’s Crew | Book Club | Harley Quinn Animated Series: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour

In the words of Marty McFly, “Ooh-la-la!” :star_struck:

When the day comes that that cover is offered as a poster, I’m cashing my Cool Points in for it, and toot sweet! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Another issue one variant

4 Likes

Just ordered this beautiful #1 variant-

:star_struck:

6 Likes

Michael Cho’s style reminds me of Darwyn Cooke so much.

I love it.

5 Likes

The author posted a small preview of issue 2 on her twitter page

7 Likes

Gotta say, I love how expressive the artist makes them! And there’s something inherently romantic about Harley’s pigtail intertwining with Ivy’s hair in the wind like that … :pray:

7 Likes

Nice catch, I didn’t even notice that at first.

5 Likes

@staticshocks! Hey, again! :wave: Hope you’ve been well. :green_heart:

Thank you for catching that, btw! There’s such great little details in the art so far. :star_struck: Can’t wait to read more.

5 Likes

Issue 2:
The mystery of how Ivy can silence Harley has been solved @Hiraeth/everyone!:joy: :00_harlivy: :green_heart: #snacks

Also… :coconut: Hey, Cheryl!! :raised_hands:

11 Likes

Just finished #2 and it was chef’s kiss!

I wasn’t planning on making it my first read of NDCCD, but I couldn’t help it. Who among us can resist this series (especially at 1 AM)? Not this by way of Gotham Kryptonian, nuh-uh!

Also: As an ardent jerky enthusiast, “boob jerky” sounds great. Nice label, Ive. :ok_hand:t2:

6 Likes

@Hiraeth

LMAO! :joy::green_heart::purple_heart:

8 Likes

So THAT’s what Ivy said! :rofl::poisonivy_hqas::harleyquinn_hqas:

8 Likes

BTW @Hiraeth, Harley is totes you in this panel. :laughing::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

8 Likes

Screenshot (13)

Okay, I’m loving this cocky, possessive, dominant energy you putting out Ivy. Also I am greatly amused that Ivy is jealous of the attention that Harley is giving Bud and Lou lol

10 Likes

:flushed: LMAOOOOO!!! :rofl::green_heart::full_moon_with_face: This is great!! This is actually my first time seeing this, so thank you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::purple_heart: …and Cheryl!

6 Likes

You know me too well! :joy::heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Same!! :heart_eyes: She’s so precious! :weary::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Impetuous personalities are easy to decipher :laughing::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

6 Likes

That’s true in certain cases, but I really think you’re just good at it. :wink: I’m complicated in several ways, though. :woozy_face:

Also, this… :laughing:

6 Likes

:laughing: Drunk texting? :champagne:

6 Likes