Harley Quinn Season 2 Relationships

I’m Ivy Kiteman all day. I’ve seen Harley Ivy already. I want something new and I honestly think there’s something good with Ivy and Kiteman.

2 Likes

Gotta say ivy and kite man like Harley said the man grows on you and he does, or they could do a Poly relationship witch would be awesome

2 Likes

Well this post aged well :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

When is the watchalong?

1 Like

@Dcgoddessofmayhem WAL Party is at 6pm Pacific Time on Fridays :+1: Swing by if you can!
It’s crazy, but fun! @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell usually posts a thread for it before hand, so you can find us! :dancer:t2:

Ps. Dear whomever…my neighborhood of Twitter was ablaze w/ Harls& Ivy joy today, btw. :fire:

4 Likes

Ahh I missed last week but I’m gonna try to do it this week

1 Like

I’m Happy For Kiteman… Sometime’s I walk around the city and see these mismatched couples, and I wounder if One of the 2 knows how lucky they are to be with the other. I know it’s shallow, but just on superficial judgement. I think Kiteman Feels Like THE MAN with IVY. I think that is cute :smirk:

2 Likes

Honestly, my preference is Ivy and Harley.

6 Likes

chanting in a crescendo, softly to loudly

Poly-cule, Poly-cule, Poly-cule! Poly-cule! POLY-CULE! POLY-CULE!

3 Likes

If you want their relations with each other to end in a disastrous toxic cloud of flames, then sure, lol.

4 Likes

I just want to see Kite-Man emotionally devastated for 3 minutes then Giganta wants to jump his bones and he is totally over Ivy immediately.

6 Likes

Ok, so now that the Harley and Ivy relationship is confirmed, I’m just waiting for this to be a thing. Just wait you guys, I’m telling you! Kite Man will be the big baddie of Season 3

1 Like

Yes totally agree! would love to see a polyamorous relationship on a popular show for once. Though I don’t see Harley hooking up with Kite Man. :rofl:

4 Likes

Kite-Man will be perpetually drunk in season 3.

4 Likes

Giganta, Dr Psycho & Kite-Man. That’s the ticket.

2 Likes

Right, equally as possible. Maybe he makes a comeback and is the baddie of Season 4 though? That’s a possibility. Who knows?

Kite-Man teams up with Mrs. Freeze and Joshua Cobblepot as the Harley Quinn Revenge Squad

3 Likes

And the Queen if Fables. Can’t sleep on the QoF.

1 Like

That’s tough. I’d say Ivy and Kiteman. However, a love triangle between Ivy, Harley and Joker would be interesting.

2 Likes

Eew, nope. Mistah J would nevah… no, he might, but Ivy has too much respect for herself and Harls to ever let that happen, and hopefully, Harls does too, at this point…

1 Like