Harley Quinn Season 2 Relationships

Or… Ivy, Harley AND Kiteman! 3’s not a crowd…

Hell Yeah.

4 Likes

Harley and Ivy I want for the endgame as my preference. But I’m okay with ivy and kite man too :harleyquinn_hqas:

2 Likes

Harls and ivy will always be love, but I must say, kite man kinda won me over. My reasoning is, he’s just a big dumb doofus, not a truly bad guy, and if Guy Gardner deserves love(which, believe me, he does, despite his knobbishness) then kite man does too.

2 Likes

I like the idea of booster gold and harls, for similar reasons. Left field dbl date, anyone?

2 Likes

Harley Quinn and Ivy all the way. Kitema is cool but he is just not main character material. he has a kite ‘WOW’ that is getting kinda old. but i would like kite man to still be in the show or in the relationship some way but just not as Ivy’s main love interest.

8 Likes

I’d like to see things play out as-is a little more. Let Harls rebound w/ someone else before she & Ivy admit they give each other the feels …and begin their inescapable, torrid love affair. :dancer:t2:

7 Likes

Frank needs love too.

6 Likes

Harley and Dr. Psycho hook up. Is exactly what Harley needs to truly open her eyes about how she really sees Ivy.

2 Likes

I’d like to see Kite Man sort of gain some more confidence and competence from his relationship with Ivy. Then, when he is at his highest point Ivy realizes she likes Harley. This way we can see a more dynamic version of Kite Man—both at his highest, and lowest. It would be interesting to see how he reacts to the situation. Maybe through this he becomes an actual A list villain looking to get revenge on Harley. S3 Villain: Kite Man anyone?

2 Likes

Rule# 1 (even for villains): Dont date your co-workers. I DO see the appeal of a little goblin like Psycho sending her running to Ivy, but I’d still rather it be a separate entity. The chemistry on the team is just too good to mess with. Ivy isn’t technically part of the team. AND she predates it’s existence—so that’s fair game.

4 Likes

Wow, yoyofroyo, u just gonna do kite man like that? I agree with the idea of don’t date coworkers, and also, because ivy and harls’ relationship predates the crew, they can skirt that rule, and also, there’s no scenario I can see where Harley would ever get with Dr psycho; not rebound, not drunken, not nuthin no way no how. She’d probably get with bane before the doc…

3 Likes

I agree. Harley would never in a million years hookup w/ Psycho—Not even if he was the last man on earth. She’s more likely to aim high and go after Wonder Woman or Batman first.

5 Likes

I weirdly wanna see Ivy and Dr. Psycho hookup…lol. Even if if’s a drunken mishap lmao.

2 Likes

I’m all for Ivy and Harley to get together but I do love the relationship between ivy and kite man. I feel that their relationship will continue into season 2 but eventually end due to conflict between kiteman wanting to marry ivy and ivy not really open to that. And there’s also that it will take some time before both harley and ivy see that they have feelings for each other and then date each other.

As for Harley having a thing with psycho, it isn’t very likely to happen since he has a thing for giant women and also I just don’t see it happening.

5 Likes

I’d like Harley and Ivy as endgame, but I’m in no rush to get them there. I’m too nervous about relationship drama being thrown into the mix once they’re an established item.

5 Likes

Honestly, I’m just stoked that the names of Harley’s hyenas are Bud and Lou.

2 Likes

Harley and Ivy has been the end game for me! I cannot wait to see where it goes

5 Likes

@Dcgoddessofmayhem Same. Har-vy is endgame. Now that they’ve taken that step—if they backpedal…let’s just say I’ll be very unhappy. Harls & Ivy belong together. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Yesssss :raised_hands:t2: I’ve waited too too long lol!

3 Likes

Toooo long :star_struck: You should come to the watch along next Friday, @Dcgoddessofmayhem :fist:t3: —for moral support for the rest of us feeling the same way. lol

5 Likes