Green.Lantern: Last Flight

I was about to post that!

11 Likes

Thank you for all you’ve done! We’ll miss you! Also, your lil’ cats are so cute! :face_holding_back_tears:

15 Likes

Thank you, I really appreciate that! And I’ll let them know you said they’re cute. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Goodbye, @Green.Lantern. I hope life treats you well. It sounds like you are moving onto better things for your life, but you will be missed on these forums. Thank you for gracing us with your presence. It has been appreciated. Sending you positive vibes for your future.

13 Likes

Thank you, I really appreciate that! This has definitely been the highlight of my working life (and one of the coolest things in my life in general, this is a great community), so even though I’m looking forward to my new job, nothing’s going to top this experience and the people here. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Y’know what, it may be Wednesday, but it wouldn’t feel right to say goodbye without one last Mixtape.
Start at 15:10 for a farewell song for the ages

12 Likes

This is great, I love it! Thanks. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Dear @Green.Lantern,
Hey there! You’ve been a part of us for so long it’s sad to see you go (plus :green_heart: Team Green is shrinking- nnooooo :laughing:) but I wish you all the luck and wonderful things and I know you’ll do great on the next leg of your journey! :clinking_glasses: To you! Thank you for absolutely everything. :inkys_mixtape_mob2: Take care.

Ps. I see your :birthday: so I want to wish you a Happy Birthday, as well! :tada: Have a great night!

17 Likes

Goodbye @Green.Lantern , you will be missed always enjoyed seeing you around the site, thanks for all you have done over the last three years and congratulations on the new job.

12 Likes

Same. :inkys_mixtape_mob: :notes::heart:

:eyes:

….Also I have this handy, everybody. :00_lc_green_lantern:
IMG_5258

14 Likes

Leaving?!? And on your birthday no less? Well, here’s one last Mixtape Monday Wednesday contribution for the occasion:

Gonna miss you. I had a lot of fun with the Mixtape Mondays (it’s practically the only thing that I participate in around here). And I’m glad that I was able to find that comic that you were looking for. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

13 Likes

I appreciate the pun in the title, but I’m definitely sorry to see you go :cry:

Hope your new job works out okay :+1:

12 Likes

Thank you so much for everything you’ve contributed to this community! Best of luck!

13 Likes

aw man! you’ll be missed, GL!

d5ydbo6-ed2461af-c7f3-4e3d-910a-81fa4cd89764

but i’m happy for you that you have new opportunities and adventures ahead! good luck!

12 Likes

It’s been so great working with you these past couple of years @Green.Lantern! Best of luck in your new position, I know you’ll do fantastic! Happy Birthday as well!

:orange_heart:

Green Lantern In Blackest Night GIF - Green Lantern In Blackest Night Hal Jordan - Discover & Share GIFs

@LastSon0fMars and I joined the community at the same time! :smile:

16 Likes

I remember y’all joining at the same time, but when I double checked the list is said-

that you joined one day before him. Maybe you joined right before midnight and him right after?

12 Likes

That’s so weird! This is what I see:

13 Likes

Maybe mods get more accurate data.

11 Likes

I see what @MatthewHecht sees…

10 Likes

@Green.Lantern

You will be missed around these parts. Wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Please do log on and interact with us as a fan, if you find the time :slightly_smiling_face:.

11 Likes