Green.Lantern: Last Flight

I am very eager to read that! I’ve been trying to not buy so many physical comics, but that’s one title that’s making me question that decision. And the new Superman comics. And Nightwing. And several others, actually. :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

pulls out a box of Crayolas, finds “Excited” and colors himself with it

As Seymour Skinner once said, “Done and done…and I mean done.:smile:

There’s always buying digital and/or reading via Ultra. :wink:

12 Likes

You make a good point. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Digital/Ultra saves you shelf/storage space for those sweet plastic Hal goodies that you can’t get in digital. :wink:

11 Likes

I know I haven’t been here long, but you have so kind and great. I will for sure miss your mixtape Monday posts. Thank you for helping to keep the community a great place. @Green.Lantern I’ll miss you. And good luck on your new Job.

13 Likes

Thank you, I really appreciate that. :slight_smile: I always enjoyed your additions to the mixtapes (and I know I’m not the only one).

11 Likes

Congrats on the new job, @Green.Lantern! But I’m sorry to see you go!

I hope we can see you around here sometime! Good luck with the new job!

12 Likes

Thank you! That means a lot. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I think you are the last moderator from when I started actively posting.

11 Likes

I think you’re right! Time went by fast.

12 Likes

I had a print made of the picture in this amazing thread, and I’m looking forward to framing it and hanging it up:

21 Likes

I just checked. By almost a year you are the most senior mod. Now @Shayera.Hol will have that title by one day.

13 Likes

I remember when the club made this. That’s awesome™:+1:

13 Likes

Me too! I also remember telling Pretty.Poison.Bombshell how panicked I was when I saw a post titled “To The Moderators”. On almost every other online community I’ve seen a thread like that would be full of rants about the moderation. Not here! Here we get amazing art.

16 Likes

Goodbye @Green.Lantern! Thanks for all your hard work and especially Mix Tape Monday. I always look forward to what the subject was. Also…

Happy Birthday @Green.Lantern! :confetti_ball::birthday::tada:

14 Likes

Thank you so much! I always had fun trying to think of fun new topics. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Thanks for all your hard work, and congratulations on the new job! Keep flying!

13 Likes

Thank you, that’s really nice. :slight_smile: I’m excited to start it.

14 Likes

Beware Your Power! :00_lc_green_lantern:

15 Likes

Green Lantern’s Light! :00_lc_green_lantern: Thanks :slight_smile:

15 Likes