Green.Lantern: Last Flight

It has been a pleasure interacting with you over the years and your passion for DC and this community were evident. Congratulations on the new opportunity and thank you for all you did to make this the best community on the internet. You will be missed but not forgotten.

11 Likes

I wish you good luck on your next adventure. Thank you so so so much for all of the hard work you’ve done for this community. We’re all going to miss you, so don’t be a stranger :smile:

13 Likes

Thank you again for all your amazing work. You’ll be greatly missed! :cry:

9 Likes

Thanks for your time here on the forums, best of luck with your new venture. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Nooooooooo! We’ll all miss you! I’m happy hear you are moving on to greener pastures though.
Good luck with your new job and don’t be a phantom stranger!

9 Likes

I’m big sad right now… wishing you all the best, GL.

12 Likes

It has been wonderful working with you. We will all miss you!

12 Likes

Farewell Highball :pilot:

I’ll drop you a line if I’m ever in the Vega system.

8 Likes

Thank you! Those three years went by fast. :slight_smile: (At one point it felt like almost all the moderators and admins were green related :stuck_out_tongue: ). And I did end up having a nice birthday.

11 Likes

Thank you, I really appreciate it! It’s always been nice seeing you around here too. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Those are both great songs, thanks! I’m still amazed you were able to find that comic. It was going to bug me forever if I didn’t find that out. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Thank you! The title was the easiest part of this whole post, I couldn’t resist it once it occurred to me. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you! It’s definitely going to take some getting used to, but I’m excited.

8 Likes

Thanks so much! You’ve always been great to work with and I’m definitely going to miss it. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you! I definitely plan to. :slight_smile: I have lots of Superman reading still to do and lots of opinions. :superman:

11 Likes

Thank you, that’s really nice to hear! It’s easy to be passionate for great things like DC and this community. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thank you, that’s really nice! It hardly ever felt like hard work, this is such a fun and good community. I’m definitely not planning on being a stranger. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

That’s really nice to say, thank you! I’m definitely going to miss it. :disappointed_relieved:

11 Likes

Thank you! I’m excited for it. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thank you! I’m going to miss it. I don’t think I could ever be a phantom stranger, although he does always seem to be very well dressed.

13 Likes