Green.Lantern: Last Flight

As a fellow cat fan, check out Kitten Academy on YouTube.

They have a 24/7 livestream, frequent close-up videos and almost all of the cats seen on-screen are available (or will be, in the future) for adoption, as they foster mom cats and kittens.

12 Likes

I think I have, actually! I love animal streams. When I discovered Twitch had a whole category of animal cameras I had a hard time watching anything else for a while.

13 Likes

Happy Birthday @Green.Lantern, hope you have a great Birthday as well on your last day, your cats look so cute and you’re welcome. :partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball: :00_lc_green_lantern:

14 Likes

Thank you! I’ve always liked seeing your Minecraft creations. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Animal livestreams are great, especially those that are cat-based.

I used to watch nocturnal livestreams of animals out in the woods.

They were fun for a while, but once I’d hear stuff in the distance that wasn’t on-camera, I said “Okay, I don’t know what’s making a ruckus at 3 AM in the pitch-black woods, but I’m turning over to Kitten Academy, now.” to myself. :smile:

11 Likes

I’ve spent more time than I should admit staring at what look like still images of raccoon feeders, just waiting for the raccoons to show up.

12 Likes

:smile: Just like when I watch KA and there are no cats on-camera.

I sit back and think “Any minute, there will be cats on-screen. Any minute, now.”

10 Likes

@Green.Lantern Wishing you the best in your new job.
We’ll leave the light (lantern) on for you!

12 Likes

Thank you! I’m definitely going to miss it here. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate that.

12 Likes

@Green.Lantern thanks for taking over the Mixtape Mondays! Going to miss a fellow Lantern.

12 Likes

Thank you! I had so much fun doing that. I don’t think I’m ever going to stop thinking of who a song would be a good fit for whenever I hear one.

13 Likes

Do you think you’ll come back ever? Like even just as a regular member?

8 Likes

Good luck with your new job!

10 Likes

I’m now curious as to who will be taking over Mixtape Mondays…

11 Likes

Thank you! I’m excited for it. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I definitely plan to. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

You have to chime in on the Dawn of DC Green Lantern series as it unfolds, you know. :wink:

9 Likes

But you will have a different identity and we don’t know which Green Lantern it’ll be lol

9 Likes

I can’t say much yet, but get excited!

13 Likes