:batparrot: Gotham Knights Discussion Thread :batparrot:

Finally got my copy!..even though I still don’t have a PS5. Weird move, I know, but it was on sale for almost half off so I figured it was as good a chance to snag a game I know I’m gonna play at some point soonish. I’ll have to just leave it as is for at least a month, but I know I’ll ultimately be glad I jumped on this opportunity when I finally do get to play it :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Smart move actually

2 Likes

Trailer for the big update for Gotham Knights, including a 4-player co-op mode called Heroic Assault where players venture deep underground in Gotham to fight Starro the Conqueror, and a 2-player co-op mode called Showdown, where players face off against supercharged versions of the bosses in the main game.

2 Likes

Just popping in to say I’m really enjoying this game. Plenty of criticisms worth making, and it doesn’t do well in the obvious comparison to the Arkham games, but it’s still good. I’ve always wanted a game where I could whoop butt as Batgirl all over Gotham, and this delivers. :bat:

3 Likes

I have been playing this game as Batgirl and it has been fun. My biggest complaint is the repetitive battles. Like how many times do the bad guys decide that hacking anything has to be on a rooftop? I also do not like the randomness of opening new suits.

The story is pretty good and that is what keeps me playing. I also like how this is setup like a RPG with side missions featuring well known villains.

5 Likes

Does anybody know if you can play this game on Xbox one? When I check the xbox store, I see the game couldn’t be played on my console. I was just wondering, thankyou.

1 Like

Got the game for Christmas! Not far in but it’s very fun so far! Of course I’m switching between being Babs and tim :00_red_robin: :0_batgirl:

3 Likes

Sorry I didn’t see this earlier, but no, I’m terms of consoles, it’s only available on PS5 and X-Box Series X/S.

4 Likes

Thankyou so much for your help. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I finished the main story last night, about 35 hours in. Good times! It’s a good game that should have been better, but I got what I came for. The characters were all really well done.

2 Likes

The characters were the highlight for me too. Who was your fav to play?

1 Like

I’m a Batgirl fan, so she was my main character. They were all fun to play, though! You?

2 Likes

Agreed! I switched between Robin & JT until I finally settled on Robin haha. Elite takedowns and stealth teleport takedowns are so fuuun

2 Likes

Yeah, sneaking around as Robin is nice! I liked the stealth encounters.

1 Like

I tried playing everything I could as stealthily as possible. Though, sometimes they forced you into brawls :frowning:

3 Likes

Sometimes he is good at combat

2 Likes

Yeah and I love his staff combos :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

wanted to chime in, hows everybody liking it? I beat the main story last week and thought it was a very solid story

1 Like

Happy DCUI Anniversary @RobbinGames! :cake: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Gotham Knights. :batparrot:

2 Likes

Just got the game and finished it (You probably know who I played as), might post my suit and batcycle setup later

1 Like