:batparrot: Gotham Knights Discussion Thread :batparrot:

:rotating_light:BLUR SPOILERS​:rotating_light:
People may be at different stages in the game.

This thread is to discuss Gotham Knights. Talk about tips and trick. Show some cool photos taken photo mode. Or just react in general.

10 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

I’ll be picking it up tomorrow night after work. Definitely looking forward to finally playing it, I’ve been anticipating this game since it first debuted during DC Fandome.

6 Likes

Saw some reviews, I may get it when it go’s on sale but I’m not sure, I can’t believe it doesn’t run at 60fps on Xbox series X

5 Likes

I’m still waiting on my PS5 to get delivered. :unamused:

5 Likes

Mine should be here Saturday. Exited for it. :batparrot:

4 Likes

Do you guys know if it will be on gamepass?

4 Likes

Maybe in a few months or so but it’s not launching on it.

4 Likes

Reviews say the game isn’t that good, damn shame.

5 Likes

So I’m currently watching Comicstorian streaming it on YouTube for charity. I have no idea what’s going on because I just jumped in (nothing too crazy with the story so far, just whatever is happening in the map), and it actually looks great. It runs smoother if you play solo, but it’s still good during co-op, which is what they are currently doing on stream.

7 Likes

So Ra’s tried to kill Batman, but Bats blew them both to hell, which leads the knights down a rabbit hole that there is no turning back fromto tracking down the court of owls. The court has been an ‘allegidly’ powerful group that has been control since the start of gotham.

5 Likes

Yeah I knew that there was a story and all from the trailers, but in terms of gameplay I had yet to see any of it since I’m watching others play it right now.

4 Likes

okie dokie

5 Likes

From everything I have read and seen so far, this will definitely be a “on sale” purchase for me. With that said, I just played Arkham Asylum for the first time about two years ago… So it isn’t my favorite video game line…

4 Likes

It does not tie in to any of the old Arkham games

6 Likes

I just started playing this game today, I’m not to far into it but so far I’m enjoying it. The story is interesting and it seems like the map is gonna take a little time to explore so to me it’s money well spent.

5 Likes

Can’t wait to get my hands on this! :+1:

6 Likes

I just started playing too. So far it’s been fun and interesting! I like how the characters are all interacting.

7 Likes

I’ve had a few hours in and I’m digging it so far. I like how each character so far feels at least a little different to play (I’ve mostly only played as Batgirl and Red Hood, but I’m going to try and play a bit as all of them).

The only thing so far I can say might be a real flaw is that I think the randomness of the crimes present and the lack of variety. Like, I go out as Red Hood and take down a criminal stronghold one night, and the next night Batgirl stops a criminal stronghold in that exact same location. I liked the idea of going around the streets at night, finding crimes, and basically being on patrol like the characters would do in the comics, but I’m hoping that as the game progresses we get a little more to do.

6 Likes