:batparrot: Gotham Knights Discussion Thread :batparrot:

Was gliding around the city and I swear I heard man bat screech, this game better not do a man bat jump scare the last one almost gave me a heart attack.

9 Likes

If he is in the game, tell him I said hi! :wave:

6 Likes

Well, we do see at the beginning of the game the apparent death of Kurt Langstrom. I don’t fully know if we get more with that, I’m up to the point where Talia assassinates Jacob Kane, but…I wouldn’t say it’s impossible.

3 Likes

Also did anyone notice that it was Kirk Langstrom who died in the beginning, but man bat is alive. The heck?

3 Likes

Nope, he does not jumpscare you.

4 Likes
4 Likes

I took it to be multiple manbats using Langstrom’s research.

4 Likes

That makes more sense, thx

3 Likes

My reaction when:

7 Likes

I don’t have the game yet but have one issue with it

You cannot go a full minute without having to stop and hold A or X

4 Likes
4 Likes

I agree. If I had to rank it, I’d give it a 8.5. While it certainly isn’t an Arkham game, it certainly isn’t a dumpster fire like early reviewers wanted us to believe. I have noticed a shift in many reviews as of late being quite positive.

7 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I finished the game a while back, overall liked it a lot. There were things that nagged me, but I thought there was a solid story, good characters, and some fun gameplay. I think there’s a solid foundation here to expand and improve on for a sequel, and I hope they get the opportunity to do so.

7 Likes

Welcome to the community, new friend!

I think that some elements of Gotham Knights are reaaaaally well done like giving bosses several (many) mechanics in a fight. Makes for a very surprising and dynamic experience

7 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Glamazon :tada:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Glamazon! :partying_face: Your username and profile picture aptly match.

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :0_wonder_woman:

6 Likes

Welcome to DCUI @Glamazon! :smiley:

6 Likes

Hello, and welcome to the digital digs @Glamazon! :tada:

6 Likes

Not to get off topic, but I just wanted to say thank you all for the warm welcome! :two_hearts:

8 Likes