Get Ready Ya'll! - 03.18.21

The latest trailer featuring Darkseid and his voice. I’m done thinking it’s gonna be a good movie. Now I know, it’s gonna be EPIC!!

5 Likes

Vic gets his poster!

6 Likes

Wait…did hbomax accidently put up ZSJL today?

3 Likes

Not…really.

See, what happened was that yesterday…I don’t know HOW this could happen, but apparently when people pressed play on Tom & Jerry, they instead got Zack Snyder’s Justice League. It apparently happened to some users for about two hours, but people found ways to be able to see the whole movie, and of course people have screencapped specific scenes and been sharing it on Twitter, 4chan, etc.

4 Likes

Bad situation, but at least the memes that came from it have been… Chef’s kiss

7 Likes

Alongside the Cyborg poster, we have this gem of a Cyborg video peek!

3 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

From “Muh Queen” Grace Randolph…

Kidding, she’s not “Muh Queen.”

Anyway…

Zack Snyder Interview - HBO Max Leak, Snyder Cut Viewing Guide & Justice League 2 Story

Zack Snyder Interview today! Beyond The Trailer EXCLUSIVE interview! Justice League HBO Max 2021! Chapter Titles, Part 7 revealed! Leaks! http://bit.ly/subscribeBTT

Snyder Cut HBO Max today! Beyond The Trailer host Grace Randolph’s exclusive interview with Zack Snyder about his Snyder Cut aka Zack Snyder’s Justice League hitting HBO Max 2021! Zack’s Viewing Guide on how to watch his four hour film! Intermission! Part 7 A Father Twice Over! And the leak today on HBO Max with Tom & Jerry! Share your own reaction to Zack Snyder’s comments on the Snyder Cut before you see the full movie in 2021 on HBO Max! And be sure to make Beyond The Trailer your first stop for movie and entertainment news here on YouTube today!

6 Likes

So… those storyboards are somewhat obsolete at this point, given that Zack has a whole other set that hasn’t been shared detailing where we’d go if the story continued after ZSJL. Interesting. Honestly, after reading them, I would really like to see his plan come to fruition. I wonder where he meant to go with the whole “not ringing a bell” thing? He seemed to struggle to get the right words at that point.

Excited for the 18th.

6 Likes

I mean, he’s been working on two movies, producing an anime project, and then all this stuff with the leak probably caused a bunch of stress, so I can hardly blame him if he’s running a little ragged right now.

4 Likes

Understood. Wasn’t so much questioning his physical or mental state. Just curious what he meant by it is all. Seemed like he was trying to be very careful with his words.

3 Likes

Do you remember where in the interview he said that? I know what you’re talking about, but I don’t remember the context.

3 Likes

Around the 15 min mark. Was talking about releasing the storyboards, how he wished it wasn’t controversial, and that he didn’t intend it to be ringing the bell. Something like that…

3 Likes

@moro

Yeah, the “not ringing the bell” part I assume meant, one, he didn’t want it to come across as shameless self-promotion.

And two, and this may be a reach on my part, but I’m assuming he didn’t want it to be perceived that he was lobbying to get a movement started to continue and finish up his Justice League movies.

So a “ringing of the bell” if you will to hype up and add fuel to the restorethesnyderverse movement or whatever.

I could be (and probably am) wrong on that part though.

But of course I don’t think it would be the worst idea in the world for DC and HBO Max and WarnerMedia to let Zack Snyder tell the rest of his story.

It would be different than what’s on those old storyboards, of course, but let’s see it anyway, right.

HBO Max will always need content… always. And WarnerMedia knows that they would have a massive audience for this, so why it hasn’t been green lit since like last year is totally baffling to me.

But whatever… it’s their company, and most importantly, their money.

And a thought on that: HBO Max and WarnerMedia are doing the Green Lantern series. It’s been reported that Disney are spending upwards of $20 million-per-episode for some of their Marvel series.

HBO Max are saying…

“You can expect the highest level of cinematic production values on those shows, and that’s the same for the projects we’ve announced with J.J. [Abrams].”

So… say a 10-episode season, at $20 million-per-episode, so $200 million.

Okay, do that too for each of the next two Zack Snyder Justice League movies. You already know it would be as big, if not bigger, than this Green Lantern project. So why this isn’t happening right now is kind of weird to me.

And HBO spent $20 million-per for The Pacific over a decade ago.

Anyway.

Oh, and one thing on toxic Zack Snyder fans since it’s on my mind.

I guess since I didn’t follow the #SynderCut movement at all, and really only started paying attention this past summer, I must have missed all of the toxic stuff. Or just don’t frequent those areas of the internet or something?

I suppose it happened (and maybe still does happen), and of course it would be wrong whatever it is or was… But the only thing that I really see now are critics of his DC movies, and how much they don’t like them, and how poor they think this movie is going to be.

And they seem to say that in every single article, every single day, about Zack Snyder’s Justice League. And have been doing so for months.

Every single time a new article comes out they complain about a movie that they don’t think is going to be any good, and I assume have no intention of watching because they of course think it’s going to be bad.

It’s like, “Okay… I guess.” (Ha!)

Anyway… again.

:00_justice_league3:

5 Likes

I share your sentiments, with minor reservations. Will DM you with my thoughts so we don’t turn the intended excitement in this thread into the same old debate :slightly_smiling_face:.

4 Likes

“All of existence will be mine.”

6 Likes

Not to mention… this! (Don’t watch if you don’t want Steppenwolf/Darkseid spoilers!)

4 Likes

I’m so ***** stoked that I’m skipping my regular Thursday Night Critical Role watch for this. The single track from the score that’s been dropped is also incredible!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXBwQGROfKA

6 Likes

I took the 18th off! So ready!

4 Likes

I’ll probably take Friday off after it, since it’s just a PD day for my district.

4 Likes