Get Ready Ya'll! - 03.18.21

So excited to finally have this dream come true March 18! Check out these newly released posters from the upcoming flick. Anyone else as excited as I am to watch this?

26 Likes

F38EB957-FDB3-4D4F-8616-B48BF70202CA

10 Likes

I’m so excited and I cannot wait to see this! This is going to be epic. I love MoS and Batman v Superman.

8 Likes

All aboard the hype train!

We should be getting another trailer soon too, around the 14th if rumors are true.

7 Likes

BVS has become one of my favorite hero flick regardless of what everyone else says.

@LDFM the hype is real!! I have been avoiding the trailers to not spoil the surprises, but some of the still shots I’ve seen are amazing!

9 Likes

:eyes: HBO Max just posted a Batman teaser! :00_justice_league3: :batparrot:

THE INTENSITY.

This scene from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is just good viewing to get the hype train ready for departure:

13 Likes

53 seconds of pure exhilaration. :thumbs_up_batman:

6 Likes

The new Batfleck-centered trailer released today is incredible! So excited!!!

11 Likes

You and me both! Hope Cavill continues to appear in DCEU movies even if they are moving forward with a Superman from a separate earth in other movies.

9 Likes

I love so many things about this scene! Bruce doing his best playboy act and Clark inadvertently using his super hearing to find out Bruce is Batman. Great stuff! Plus, I love quoting “I like those shoes!” way too much. Ha!

8 Likes

I am beyond excited! Loving the Batman centered trailer! Affleck is my favorite live action Batman. I too hope that Cavill comes back in some capacity beyond the SnyderCut. I’m glad to see so many positive threads about it. I might have to dip out from the internet once its released. You know the haters will come out to play. :expressionless:

8 Likes

Just read that the IMAX remastered version of BvS is coming to HBO Max the same day at Justice League. So that’s 7 hours of new or updated Zack Snyder DC content. I wish they’d space it out a bit (why not release BvS on Wednesday, or even the Thursday before JL?) but I’m excited both will be available in the new aspect ratios.

10 Likes

Look at our boy! He looks absolutely fantastic! We need more Cavill as Superman after ZSJL!

11 Likes

Speaking of our boy…:eyes:

Check out this Superman character piece the :00_justice_league3: accounts just posted!

10 Likes

So excited!!!

6 Likes

Can we talk about how he builds his own PCs? Something about that is so cool to me!

7 Likes

AND paints minis!

I have a slight nerd crush on him.

7 Likes

Yes…slight…:eyes:

6 Likes

He bakes cakes and named his dog Kal. Who DOESN’T have a crush on him???

8 Likes

I love how nerdy he is! It’s always a blessing when franchises hire nerds. They give everything some oomph.

6 Likes