Get Ready Ya'll! - 03.18.21

True story.

5 Likes

I need to know what the story is with these super suits. :eyes: :00_justice_league3: :00_superman1:

9 Likes

@Applejack

Yeah, Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne meeting was one of my favorite scenes of the movie.

Senator Debbie Stabenow from Michigan was in that scene. I’m a CNN junkie.

The “Superman on Trial Scene” was a favorite too…

That had Senator Patrick Leahy from Vermont.

That look on Superman’s face after the explosion…

@mrmiracle

I like that it’s going to be in the new aspect ratio too.

I hope Man of Steel gets the same treatment.

And if Zack Snyder wants, do both of those in black and white too.

Zack Snyder did say that Zack Snyder’s Justice League was going to be available in the “Justice is Gray” version on HBO Max (at about 34:55 of the video)…

“There is Zack Snyder’s Justice League ‘Justice is Gray’ edition, which is the black and white version, which I’m a huge advocate of and huge admirer of,” Snyder said. “For me, it’s my favorite version of the movie. I understand that people want to see it in color, and that’s great, and I really want them to enjoy it in color. But for me, the ultimate version is the black and white IMAX version of the movie, which is sort of the penultimate ridiculous movie that shouldn’t exist at its highest most fetishistic level, and I really, really love that. And of course, the black and white version of Justice League will be released on HBO Max, at some point after release, I believe, and you’ll be able to see that somehow on, I don’t know how you’re gonna get to it but that’s the plan.”

So for those of us who want to also see it that way that should be cool.

7 Likes

Right?

5 Likes

I thought this was interesting.

Zack Snyder recently shared a clip at IGN FanFest to promote his upcoming Snyder Cut of “Justice League” on HBO Max. The clip is packed with Easter eggs from Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman, Aquaman, The Flash and Cyborg’s stories. In this video, “Release The Snyder Cut” author/CinemaBlend Managing Editor Sean O’Connell and CinemaBlend Head of Video, Hannah Saulic, breakdown and discuss their interpretations of the “Mother Box Origins” clip.

7 Likes

Check out this additional new look at Supes in ZSJL! Goodbye mustache! :clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

Im avoiding the trailers but my little heart cant take much more!!

6 Likes

arriving late to see all the posts with amazing new content
wow

I want to reply to every comment on this thread! lol im so excited

6 Likes

And now… The Aquaman!

6 Likes

Go for it! We won’t mind! :joy:

3 Likes

The Flash! His teaser trailer is incredible!

5 Likes

I think it’s fair to say we’re going to see a much different journey for Barry in ZSJL!

4 Likes

This is awesome! Thank you for sharing these!

4 Likes

My pleasure! Here’s another one! There is clearly more to Barry’s story!

4 Likes

Barry is a character I’m really excited to see how he’s handled, because it seems like he was the character that was changed the most from the '17 version.

4 Likes

Steppenwolf looking like a beast!

6 Likes

Wow! I love the more armored look.

4 Likes

Fitting for International Women’s Day, they dropped Diana’s tease today.

Interesting because it looks like she goes back to that temple at some point, and it sounds like we’re going to get a lot more with Hippolyta and the Amazons when they fight Steppenwolf. Love their battle cry.

“Show them your fear!”

“WE HAVE NO FEAR.”

4 Likes

Their battle cry is amazing!

4 Likes

Our Wonder Woman for International Women’s Day!

5 Likes