Get Ready Ya'll! - 03.18.21

Great posters… very excited

4 Likes

Right? Junkie has also talked about how the soundtrack will drop online the same day, and he says it might hold the record for the most music for a single movie project.

Yeah, I uh…I may end up being mysteriously sick on that day. Don’t tell anyone. :shushing_face:

7 Likes

I’m going to watch it all at once!

7 Likes

So we’re all going to watch it, but how are we planning the watch?
I’m the type of person who goes overboard with themed food and everything - so I’m wondering if anyone else is doing the same?

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

I’ll have snacks, but probably not themed.

7 Likes

'Eeeey, a fellow Critter!!

4 Likes

EXCELLENT question! Zack Snyder just announced an event on Scener, where you can watch the film WITH him!

You’ll need a sub to HBO Max, Chrome browser, and the Scener Chrome extension to view :slight_smile:

Here on the DC Community, we’re throwing an After Party following the Scener event. We’ll be in the same spirit, sharing recipes, a scavenger hunt card, and having a guided discussion :batparrot:

9 Likes

The Flash lets us know:

7 DAYS.

8 Likes

I very much wanted to take the day off, but alas, my new job starts on Monday and no time off yet, so I’ll have to wait until I get off work.

3 Likes

Last night’s CR was traumatizing, but hey, at least I don’t have to miss anything next week if I watch the Snyder cut the moment I get home from work. Then I’ll be overwhelmed by DC craziness AND D&D craziness all in one night.

But that will mean missing the scener watch, which I was hoping to do…guess we’ll see how much patience I have. Wait two hours, or start watching the moment I get home…

3 Likes

Not sure why I’m even in here! :upside_down_face: Me, trying to avoid spoilers:

6 Likes

I don’t want to take away enthusiasm, but does anyone else wish the cast was more involved in promoting ZSJL? I know several of them posted the trailer on their Instagram, but besides that (and Ray, of course), it’s been so quiet. The one that’s really odd is Jason Momoa, who has been a huge proponent in the past. Think about the wider audience they’d reach.

Again, I’m still psyched, but it would be cool to see the cast getting into the act as well!

1 Like

Look what I found while reading some old comics!

3 Likes

Unless they were part of the reshoots, their contractual appearances were cleared up back in 2017. And anyone doing publicity is going to be asked to weigh in on Ray Fisher’s claims, thus no one is doing publicity.

4 Likes

I definitely get that. I wasn’t thinking so much about press interviews as I was about sharing on social. Jason has been a vocal supporter of the cut in the past, and never struck me as a guy that cared if he was getting paid or not for a social media post.

Again, not a huge deal. I just miss this cast and their off-screen chemistry.

3 Likes

Has anyone bought a limited edition ZSJL shirt from Foot Locker yet? I nabbed the Aquaman one yesterday!

https://www.footaction.com/category/collection/justice-league.html

3 Likes

All aboard the hype train!
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/zack-snyders-justice-league-first-social-media-reactions-land-early-and-theyre-overwhelmingly-positive-a183176#gs.vmwlhi

2 Likes

Two days!

6 Likes

3 Likes