General Chat: Thoughts on DC Universe Infinite? ❤️? 💔?

Jan 21 is when DCUI launches.
A bunch of new stuff will be added then, but the details of just what will be added (aside from the obvious six month catch up for current titles) is still to be revealed.

3 Likes

So, what about the TV series such as Young Justice and the Batman series as well as the movies such as Justice League movies, Batmans, Suicide Squads, and so on? Will they be shown at all?

Hey @ali_neshe013.19048, you can keep up-to-date on where our video content will be going by checking out our “Where Can I Find My Favorite DC TV & Movies?” thread. It’s a work in progress, so both the mods and members of the community will be adding different sources and links to it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

all Tv shows, cartoons, and movies will be moved to other sites; no videos will be here

2 Likes

T minus 10 days and counting

4 Likes

Personally, besides Sandman, which who knows if we’ll get, I have no idea what amazing books we could possibly be getting. Maybe I’d be more hyped if there was some amazing story being added.

1 Like

Like six more issues of Hawkman?

3 Likes

DCEU comic adaptations

3 Likes

I’m still hyped!

4 Likes

Happy anniversary

3 Likes

Happy DC Anniversary @Behemoth! It’s always great to have you on here.:partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

I’m ready for DC Universe Infinite. I do miss reading the comics through the Roku app, but it’s ok. I truly hope to see a lot more comics. Should be infinite, right? :joy:

5 Likes

Well… at least until there’s a Crisis

5 Likes

DC always have some kind of crisis…
@LeonardoMyst

4 Likes

like the DCEU

4 Likes

I like all DCEU movies.

3 Likes

Mostly looking to shorten the gap from 1 year to 6 months.

2 Likes

So you liked the theatrical BvS?

2 Likes

Definitely, but I prefer the ultimate edition.

2 Likes

Today’s the day. It’s like waiting for the sun to rise, but it’s synced to pacific time.

4 Likes