FULL Trailer For The Flash Movie To Debut At Super Bowl LVII

I’m holding out hope that they rewrote to show the person in question the door, but I’m here to support Keaton, Andy, and the people who just wanted to make a movie. The young lady who plays Kara didn’t ask for any of this manic nonsense.

4 Likes

Super-psyched for it! I am glad to see Batfleck is in it! For so long, that started seem unsure. And GENERAL ZOD! HELL F’ING YEAH! I NEVER excepted that.

Oh no, woe is me, Ezra Miller is in it. Don’t care, everyone get over yourself.

2 Likes

I watched the whole trailer. Michael Keaton. Now I have to see it.

2 Likes

Reposted from elsewhere:

At this point, even if you told that a parade of my favorite characters show up in a supporting role, I still wouldn’t see it in theaters. Maybe on streaming. I really want to support Jewish superheroes but I can’t get past the real-life issues.

Context: I’m Jewish.

2 Likes

Sure would be nice if this Flash movie had some Flash characters in it

7 Likes

:rofl:

That’s a fair point!

Also, did anyone else see Grant Gustin’s Flash in the trailer because I could’ve sworn I saw the S3 suit!

2 Likes

I will watch the movie under two options, option 1, Ezra Miller takes every penny he makes off that movie and donates it to a charity of his choice, Option 2, Ezra Miller pays me… 100 grand, tax free, to sit quietly and watch it, but it has to be streaming because i gotta be able to hit pause and go to the bathroom.

4 Likes

Well, as I said earlier, while I really don’t like the idea of Ezra Miller being in the movie, by refusing to watch it I would be depriving the rest of the cast and crew of the film of any residuals they’d receive from me watching it. Quite simply, I’d be punishing them for what he did. I reasoned this out a few years ago because my favorite actress appears in one of my favorite movies and one of my favorite shows, both of which star people who have done things I strongly condemn.

3 Likes

This is why I plan to still see it and get merch, BUT I will get as little Ezra Miller merch as possible and focus on Keaton and Supergirl!

3 Likes

While I loathe the fact Miller is portraying the Flash, I’m glad to see facets of Flashpoint being used. In fact, the whole movie looks watchable.

4 Likes

Glad to see you back in DCUI @AgentofCheckmate! :smiley:

3 Likes

Come and celebrate with me y’all! :smiley: :+1: :00_batman_1989:

4 Likes