Finally new comics in the library

She’s in the whole series, but check page 1 of final issue…

Thanks, will do now for sure, didn’t realize she was part of that series.

Oh beautiful and all-powerful mods, please let us know if there’s a possibility Amethyst would be added to the library soon?

1 Like

Is there a way to find out what specific issues/titles have been added when they get added? This would be super handy. I noticed a few later issues of Batman having been added, but there isn’t a way to find out this out without memorizing.

Would be cool to know when stuff is getting added even if they are older issues.

1 Like

@RockoandSocko3, we will be announcing the entire overhaul in full detail at the end of the month. For now the collection is still under construction, so stay tuned!|

@Mae, flattery will get you everywhere. The answer is: Maybe. :wink:

5 Likes

When everything’s done in the next two or three weeks, mods are going to be make an announcement of that they are saying.

For now, on my PC, I’m just simply going to the Browse More page in Comics, scrolling down to the last series, using CTRL A to Select All, copying and putting it over to Notepad .

From there, going to Excel , doing some magic to get a simple “series” / “# of issues” two columns, then I compare today’s list with the list from the day before, using a unique color for one that I copy and paste to the other.

Takes about 12 minutes.

3 Likes

I just want to know what’s happening with rotation…

@TheDemonEtrigan, we are focusing on making sure that our library has complete arcs, not just samplings of stories.

6 Likes

Cool, DC is building an Arc. Just in time!!!

@Applejack. That’s great. I just hope the rotation slows down a bit and is communicated more clearly.

Hopefully, the evil rotation’s been defeated and banished to the got-dang phantom zone

1 Like

Ooo, it’s almost midnight on a weekday, time for DCU Comic server Elves to upload / adjust more comics.

1 Like

What about mini-series? I remember reading The Weird (I think that was the name) and really liking it. Also, the Invasion mini-series and its tie-ins would be great. And most obvious is Crisis on Infinite Earths + each of the tie-in comics that feature Crisis storylines.

Oh, and…Firestorm. Please let there be a full run of The Fury of Firestorm…

I feel like a kid in a toy store running up and down the aisles pointing and saying “I want that for Christmas…and I want THAT for Christmas! And I want THAT FOR CHRISTMAS!”

Seen a change in the comics section just within the last several hours. Keep it up DC! Can’t wait to keep seeing the selection grow :slight_smile:

Yep DCU Comic Book Elves were at it again last night! I don’t know how much but I’m going to look at that in a little bit.

1 Like

Wow, there’s a Newest Comics section…
Is this another Titans dream sequence?

3 Likes

Yes, awesome! https://www.dcuniverse.com/collections/newest-comics-row

3 Likes

My head…spinning. Action Comics #1000 that was published less than a year ago is here? Again, dream sequence???

4 Likes

Well now I am very confused and a little disappointed. I am finding issues and titles removed. The Brave and the Bold is nearly all removed (all batman ones are gone, only the 3 JLA issues remain), and the Batman title has dropped by about 10 issues. Not sure what else was hit, but since i was actually in the middle of reading brave and the bold, I am a bit disappointed those have been taken away.

1 Like

Hi RockoandSocko3! We’ve heard a lot of your feedback regarding the comics on the service, and starting this week we’re going to be switching up the selection for you. Over the next couple of weeks, you will begin to notice some new additions and changes in the comics section. Please be aware we will be making a lot of updates during this time as we ensure the right titles are made available. We will share more details soon and keep you updated as we evolve the comics selection and make this section even better, so stay tuned- and thank you for your patience!

1 Like

You were kidding yourself if you thought DC was going to radically alter their plans to the degree that rotation was going away completely. It looks like what’s happening is that they’ve rotated out all of the single issues and short runs in favor of stuff they can present in full arcs which is good. What sucks is that they didn’t notify people of what was leaving before hand.

@Applejack I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: my single biggest problem with this service is the lack of communication. Maybe what’s gone now and will be back later when it can be presented in a more complete format; I don’t know but I hope whatever your plans are for the comic section going forward involve some more transparency.

6 Likes