Finally new comics in the library

I’ll keep digging but immediately I saw this morning that Action Comics has a stack more comics now in the DCU library!

9 Likes

As the whole Action Comics run when Superman went to New Krypton on the other side of the solar system. We also have the complete New 52 run of Batgirl!

5 Likes

We’ve also got the New 52 Batgirl! Yesss! It’s the full 52-issue run but now annuals or Futures End.

3 Likes

Grant Morrison Doom Patrol I believe everything’s here now

4 Likes

And big surprise Gerald Way Doom Patrol the first five issues so they’re taking our suggestion of something that was recently published as well.

3 Likes

Beyond those I think I saw some general beefing up of Green Lantern, a few more issues beyond the harbinger issue for Crisis, and the Brave and the Bold I believe was beefed up along with Detective!

2 Likes

The 2016 Doom Patrol seems to be missing Issue 1 or is that just me?

1 Like

@Mae it’s missing for me too.

DC , you had one job!!!

1 Like

I don’t remember seeing Aquaman and the Others, the 11 issue run from New 52 that I like so much, nice to see that here now.

2 Likes

@mae Doom Patrol 2016 #1 is here but it’s under a separate, category, Director’s Cut!!

2 Likes

Thanks! I missed that, they should really be together. Like they finally combined all the Joker’s Asylum issues finally.

2 Likes

Not much love shown for the Flash fans or Wonder Woman fans yet, but there’s always tomorrow. I did see a nice 1980s post-crisis Wally West Run I’m not sure if that was there before.

1 Like

Yes, definitely lacking in Wonder Woman content…

5 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

Awesome!

2 Likes

There’s more issues of Batman that I can see. I don’t remember the number from before but it’s at 90 issues now. Hopefully Applejack throws up a “New Comics this week” post

2 Likes

Yeah like I think there’s more Blue Beetle but I didn’t really count how many there were before excetra

1 Like

Haha, I think we’ve been working on the comics section all of 2 hours when you noticed!

Now, we’ve of course seen everyone’s feedback regarding the comics on the service, and starting this week we’re going to be working on the selection for you. Over the next couple of weeks, you will begin to notice new additions and changes in the comics section. But please be aware we will be making a lot of updates during this time as we ensure the right titles are made available and have all the correct functionality. We will share more details and keep you updated as we evolve the comics selection and make this section even better. Until we have everything finalized, we won’t be able to publish the “What’s New” post. So please stay tuned- and thank you for your patience!!

12 Likes

Aquaman and The Others isn’t new. It’s been here for a long time. Good series too, just needs the Future’s End tie-in to be complete.

To Applejack and other involved parties, thank you very much for your time and efforts that have resulted in these additions as well as those that will debut over the coming weeks. I appreciate it very much. bows in gratitude

Also to Applejack, if I were to ask if a certain series was coming, could you say so in advance?

5 Likes

@Vroom, unfortunately I could not :frowning: But I could give some kind of coy non-response.

3 Likes