Fancast DC Characters

This is where you can fancast any DC character you want with any actor you want, as long as you explain why and if they’re the right age. Just share you’re thoughts about it.

4 Likes

I just thought what about if Tom holland played in one of the characters in the new suicide squad lol

2 Likes

Karl Urban as Batman
Karl Urban is absolutely perfect for the role in my opinion. Jon Hamm would be a secondary choice since he would be better as Two Face or Hush in my opinion. Karl Urban has the built and he played Judge Dredd which shows he has the brooding side. He has experience with the superhero genre in the MCU and The Boys. I want to see him as Batman so badly.

5 Likes

He be perfect as Kid Flash.

2 Likes

Lol where did you find that

1 Like

I searched it on Google. There’s a lot of canary of Tom Holland as Kid Flash.

I have thought this for years! I’m glad I’m not the only one.

1 Like

Thanks. I got this in my head since I watched Bryan Seeker’s videos. Go check him out. He’s always does a great job.

1 Like

Adam Driver would make a great Godspeed in my opinion. He could play both the chill and relatable August Heart, and the more aggressive and bitter Godspeed.

3 Likes

I don’t know who Godspeed is.

1 Like

He’s a Flash villain introduced in Josh Williamson’s Rebirth run. I suggest reading that to get familiar.

4 Likes

I read that book but only a little bit of it. Thought I guess I could try and get into Godspeed.

1 Like

John Wayne as Nighthawk

2 Likes

Who’s John Wayne, and who’s Nighthawk?

1 Like

Nighthawk is Hawkman when he was reincarnated as a wild west gun slinger.

3 Likes

I guess that makes sense.

1 Like

Who should be cast as the Dragon of Barbatos, Hawkman as a dragon.

2 Likes

I searched up John Wayne by the way and Google says he’s dead.

2 Likes

I always do fancasts with a time machine. For school I had to do this with the Canterbury Tales. Half my cast was dead or on their death bed.

I watch more old movies than new, and I do not follow how actors are doing.

3 Likes

I feel like Scott Eastwood could be a really good Batman and maybe an even better Bruce Wayne. Just a thought.
I also wish that Jensen Ackles was a little bit younger because he would be the perfect Red Hood. He played him in Under the Red Hood and even has his own suit.

2 Likes