DC Headcanons

I posted this over on the fancasting thread, but it fits here as well, since I’ve seen people post about alternate-Universe storylines they’ve made up here:
Somewhere in the multiverse, there’s a Universe where Buffy the Vampire Slayer was canceled after 2 seasons, and all of the starring actors, who were still in their late teens/early twenties, migrated to a sort of spiritual sequel about the Justice League in their late teens. Imagine, if you will…
Sarah Michelle Gellar as Kara-El/Clara Kent/Superwoman (in this Universe, Kal-El and Kara Zor-El are merged, because it makes it easier for me)
David Boreanaz as Bruce Wayne/Batman
Charisma Carpenter as Diana of Themyscira/Diana Prince/Wonder Woman (admit it, you were surprised how easily you pictured that)
Seth Green as Hal Jordan/Green Lantern (same)
Alyson Hannigan as Barry Allen (Google says it can be a girl’s name, and since the whole idea is made-up and dumb anyway, I’m going with it)/The Flash
Nicholas Brendon as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow (anyone who claims they didn’t hear Ollie’s dialogue in DCeased in Xander’s voice is lying)
And Anthony Stewart Head as Alfred Pennyworth (it’s been done before, and this is one case where I’m not messing with perfection)
Guest starring James Marsters as the Joker
Juliet Landau as Harley Quinn
And Armin Shimerman as Lex Luthor

4 Likes