Fancast DC Characters

I think Kelly Reilly could be a great Poison Ivy. My only concern would be her age as there is a 13 year difference between her and Margot Robbie IRL. Still I think she’d be awesome.

2 Likes

Dave Batista as Entrigan and maybe Dan Stevens as Jason blood, I feel like the two of them could play well off each other.

3 Likes

Nicholas Holt as John Constantine.

2 Likes

Someone needs to be older than that in my opinion. Maybe Pedro Pascal or Colin Farrell?

1 Like

Dan Stevens is better, or maybe just get Matt Ryan back.

2 Likes

MV5BYmM0NjEzZGEtY2I3ZS00MGNkLWFmMWUtYzA1NmExNWMzNGQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTExMzMwMDY3.V1_UY180_CR45,0,180,180_AL

Batman

1 Like

@Samsonkillingtime inspired me to do some vintage casting! Here’s my Green Lantern Corps Film, 70s Edition!

For Hal Jordan, I think we need to go with the man himself, Paul Newman. I think he’d do a fantastic job as an older, scruffier Hal
download - 2023-01-17T195546.041
By the way, we are 100% doing the reed richards style gray streaks, Parallax retcon be damned.
However, if we’re going with a younger, hotshot Hal Jordan, my choice would be Harrison Ford.

Similarly, I really love the idea of casting the man who inspired John Stewart, Sidney Poitier

3 Likes

Okay, I’ll do the rest of the GL cast later, y’all ready for my 80s Justice League International cast??

1 Like

Starting with a weird one right off the bat: Kurt Russell as Maxwell Lord.

1 Like

Also, this is WAY harder than I thought it would be so if you have ideas please help me

1 Like

I could see John Cusack as Ted Kord

1 Like

Camrus Johnson was really perfect as Lucas Fox I can’t really imagine anyone playing the tech genius Batwing.

Anyone got recommendations I’m all ears.

4 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout! @bookwormfitzpatrick.91230

2 Likes

Is the world ready for Sigourney Weaver as Big Barda?

And by the world I mean the gays and by the gays I do mean me

1 Like

Christopher Guest as Captain Marvel.

It’s so weird but I just pictured it and it’s making me giggle.

Also I had to put my man in SOMETHING

1 Like

I once heard a fancast for Neil Patrick Harris as Booster Gold.
I can’t tell if I like this idea because it’s genuinely a good fit, or because I am absolutely obsessed with Neil Patrick Harris. I have read a grand total of one Booster Gold comic, so I really don’t know him well enough to say.

3 Likes

I changed my mind I want Tom Hanks as Maxwell Lord

1 Like

It sounds good on paper but.

I don’t know.

It might be his age but I feel the vibe is simply not there

1 Like

understandable

1 Like

Mark Hamill as The Creeper.

Just let him go to town

3 Likes