Exclusive Sneak Peek! HARLEY QUINN & THE BIRDS OF PREY #4 - Releasing February 2nd

For more sneak peeks, check out:
First Look: Gotham's New Batman Takes on the Magistrate | DC

Our friends at DC deliver again with four fresh, exclusive #sneak-peek pages meant for COMMUNITY’S EYES ONLY! :shushing_face:

This week, they’re showering us with eye-popping, sword-slicing, pants-dropping, action as only
:sparkles:Amanda Conner & Jimmy Palmiotti:sparkles: can deliver. Click the mysterious blurriness below for a look at the 4th issue of HARLEY QUINN & THE BIRDS OF PREY (2020)!

If this series is right up your alley, you’re no doubt already a member of :harleys_crew:Harley’s Crew,:harleys_crew: where the sassiest and sweetest denizens of DC hang? If not, bash that link and see what it’s all about!

Cover Artists: Amanda Conner & Alex Sinclair

HARLEY QUINN & THE BIRDS OF PREY (2020) is an ongoing series featuring the creative might of:

Writers: Amanda Conner & Jimmy Palmiotti
Artist: Amanda Conner
Colorist: Alex Sinclair
Letters: John J. Hill
Cover: Amanda Conner & Alex Sinclair
Variant Cover Artist: Terry Dodson & Rachel Dodson

Harley Quinn has avoided Gotham City ever since she broke up with the Joker and found a home, and a kind of family, in Coney Island. But when she gets an offer she can’t refuse, she has no choice but to slip back into the city as quietly as she can, hoping to be gone before anyone—especially her ex—learns she’s been there. But for Harley, “as quietly as she can” is plenty loud…and before she can say “Holee bounty hunters, Batman,” the Joker’s sicced every super-villain in the city on her pretty ombré head—and the only team tough enough (or crazy enough) to come to her defense is the Birds of Prey!

Will you be drop-kicking into the mayhem of HARLEY QUINN & THE BIRDS OF PREY (2020) Let us know your thoughts and reactions in the comments below! :point_down:

17 Likes

Penguin loses hispants :harleyquinn_hqas:

7 Likes

I still have start reading this one. Just looks so fun.

5 Likes

We’ve got a treat for you then. :wink: :harleys_crew: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle:

me right now

6 Likes

Harley’s Crew and :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: Birds of Prey :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: , both!

7 Likes

took me a minute to realize where Cassandra put that freeze ray.

5 Likes

Cassandra has been totally adorable in this series. It’s been a fun ride, and I’m excited to see how it ends.

5 Likes

I’m excited to sit down and read through all four issues in one sitting.

I have to do some rereading as I’ve read a bunch since Issue 1 came out.

3 Likes

I love Conner and Palmiotti and I love them on Harley Quinn. Birds of Prey is the cherry on top. I skimmed the art and cannot wait for next Tuesday to pick up my copy.

4 Likes

This looks fantastic! I love the fun, the humor and the chaos of these books. Harley has brought a whole different perspective to the DC books and universe and this looks like it plays that to the hilt.

I am LOVING the exclusive sneak previews in the community. Seeing one of them at the top of the boards always makes my day/night and I take a sip of coffee and lean forward to drink it all in. They’ve also worked to get me excited about books I may have otherwise overlooked - Man-Bat and this are books I will absolutely read after getting the sneak preview where, without the preview, I may have just passed right by them.

Thanks for posting this and can’t wait for the next Sneak Peek!

4 Likes

If you asked me, say, a couple years ago, if I ever thought that I’d see Cassandra Cain give Clayface an “ice enema,” I would have said something along the lines of, “Hell no, are you nuts?”

I’m so glad I live in a world where this can happen. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

ICYMI: we have another sneak peek that just dropped over at dccomics.com! :eyes:

5 Likes

This has consistently been a great read and having the crew writing and drawing Harley Quinn and the Birds of Prey is something I’ve needed in my life. It makes my day when it comes out.

3 Likes