Birds of Prey

Attention!!!

DCeased: Dead Planet 7 has a Birds of Prey movie variant cover!!!

6 Likes

Very cool! :+1:

6 Likes

:birds_of_prey_club_oracle: @BirdsofPrey

Have you seen the Birds of Prey TV series?

• Yes
  • Not yet
  • Pass

0 voters

Did you enjoy it?

• Loved it
  • Hated it
  • It was okay.

0 voters

And I last, have you read The Oracle Code?

• Yes
  • No, but I plan to
  • Pass!

0 voters

Also: … :eyes: wondering how many collectors we have in the club… And New DCSHG WAL is up for next week!

:birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :harleys_crew:

8 Likes

Oh, in case anyone wants to read more BOP stuff this week, the Green Lantern book club is actually covering the first two issues of second volume of Birds of Prey during the Brightest Day era of DC. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

The only bit of BOP I’ve watched was the pilot and the recaps from DC Daily. That would make for a fun WAL, but it looks like it’s not streaming anywhere.

6 Likes

@BirdsofPrey Have you all seen this yet? :eyes:

11 Likes

I love peek sneaks! :hugs:

7 Likes

Me too!! :tada: Its Christmas all year! :dancer:t2:

7 Likes

@BirdsofPrey New reading activities fresh out of the oven! :books: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :that_black_label_life: :harleys_crew: :00_birds_of_prey:

Join us for a crossover w/ Harley’s Crew!

9 Likes

@BirdsofPrey :eyes: :popcorn:

8 Likes

Heyo @BirdsofPrey! Black Canary back on the small screen!

14 Likes

Franklin Roosevelt is in the movie?! I can’t wait!:smiley:

10 Likes

@BirdsofPrey Next weeks DCSHG WAL is up! Hope to see ya there! :purple_heart:

11 Likes

I’m going to be there next week. I missed it last night!

6 Likes

Can’t make it, but I’ll be there in spirit. Luvs me some DCSHG! :metal:t2:

6 Likes

We’ll take it! You should come watch Suicide Squad if you can tho! 2/22, 6PM PST… :woman_shrugging:t2: of you’re free.

That goes for everyone, btw!! :tada:

6 Likes

Merciful Minerva, I would but that time doesn’t work for me, I’m sorry to say. I tend to be more available for WALs in the afternoon/early evening.

Of course, when I’m on the same time as CA (heartily shakes fist at Daylight Savings Time) then that time would work just fine. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ok…perfect. This is one that I haven’t seen. I watched 2/3 movies & the 1st & 2nd season but I don’t remember much. I haven’t seen any of the newer episodes. I have em Q’d on Netflix, but I haven’t watched em yet. Also, never saw the live action BOP either.

4 Likes

Hey @BirdsofPrey! New reading spotlighting Batgirl is up. :0_batgirl: :books: :coffee:

Also: Come by to vote and sound off on this Catwoman poll & discussion!:purple_heart: :catwoman_hv_1: Inquiring minds want to know!

Or if you’re reading the new Future State Catwoman—join us :point_down:here!

7 Likes

My most favorite storyline OAT.
:0_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_dc_2016: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

6 Likes