Everything You Need to Know About Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point!

Yes, man mods have said that while they try to push the comics out around midnight EDT that things often get delayed, especially if it involves special promotional codes/events.

They said if it’s not there within 15 min after reading, check back tomorrow morning.

TBH, it’s likely Epic not wanting them to push the codes out until after they announce it in the morning. So if anything, but frustrated at Epic - not the ppl here. :heartpulse: :sparkling_heart: :hearts: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Hey! I’m subscribed to the DC INFINITE subscription service and have yet to receive my code via email. This would not be a free-trial instance, as I subscribed to the Instant Subscription rather than doing the 7 day free trial. Any advice?

1 Like

Thank you. That was exactly the answer I needed

1 Like

No problem!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has someone received the code?

Nope :frowning:

I read it also and haven’t gotten it yet

1 Like

THE HYPE IS REAL!

Heya, everyone! Thank you for checking in to see what the deal is with your codes, and letting us know you’re not receiving them. We’ve alerted our team so that they will see these reports first thing in the morning.

To everyone who has still not received their code in their e-mail inbox 15-20 minutes after reaching the last page of BATMAN/FORTNITE: ZERO POINT: Chances are our servers are overwhelmed and the deliveries to your e-mail have been delayed until we can poke them with sticks tomorrow morning.

Offices open at DC Universe Infinite tomorrow at 9:00am EST. In the meantime, you can open a ticket with Customer Support just in case by going to this link: yourdcu.com/submit

Please also make sure to check your Spam/Promotions/Social folders in your e-mail accounts. :white_check_mark:

In other news: I’m digging this image a lot from the comic:

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 11.48.02 PM

Shout-out to @BaByDoLL.TenZs.Waifu for the knowledge share assist! :batparrot:

11 Likes

Where can I find my code in the digital print for my fortnite skin?

1 Like

Hi felix! It sounds like some folks are having delays getting their codes, so please check back tomorrow morning.

You will be able to find it in your e-mail inbox, but you have to make sure you read the BATMAN/FORTNITE: ZERO POINT comic to trigger it.

Be sure to check your Spam/Social/Promotions folder in your inbox :slight_smile:

3 Likes

NP!! :heartpulse:
And duuude that was my fav panel too!!! She looks so good! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I also love the top panel on page 16!

8 Likes

Yeees! :catwoman_hv_4:
Nobody can beat the ladies of DC :sunglasses: These are just facts.

5 Likes

Catwoman is my favorite. I hope they do a skin for her next!!!

2 Likes

Anyone get there code yet ?

That would be magnificient. Do you have a favorite version of Catwoman? I can’t get enough of Joëlle Jones’ interpretation:

Also, there are so many Catwoman costumes to choose from. Probably should make more than one skin :laughing:

5 Likes

I think we’re waiting for the offices to reopen in the morning (9:00am EST) - no one has shared that they’ve received the codes yet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I paid for the subscription and read the comic but I’m not getting the code why is that?

We have answer for you here- TL;DR, please wait until 9am EST tomorrow :slight_smile: In the meantime you can submit a ticket to our Customer Support at yourdcu.com/submit. Thanks for your patience!

3 Likes

Oko doki thanks alot I’d anything goes on I’ll make sure to ask again Cx

3 Likes

My top 3 favorite catwoman outfits are the movie outfit one with all black catsuit with the iconic stitches on her suit. And also the animated series catwoman outfit with the gold belt gray and black suit. And finally i love the outfit she wears in injustice video game the all black Batman style.

2 Likes