Everything You Need to Know About Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point!

This is just crazy had problems getting 4 different codes then the fifth issue i got sent the code 14 times and I wasn’t even finished reading the comic yet and now this last issue I still haven’t got the code and I read it 4 hours ago

Same here

Redeemed all 6 codes and I didn’t receive armored batman

Hello!, I have been having troubles with the batman/fortnite zero point codes for over a month now I read issues 1,2,3 and 4 and never gotten a code for them but issues 5 and 6 I did get a code for I sent a support ticket and I got a response and tried ALL of the methods.
I have not been in my free trial for almost a month now I did reply to the ticket saying I tried all of the methods but I never got a response weeks later now and I have been checking all of my email but have gotten nothing I wanted to write this because I hope I didn’t get lost in the queue. I have been patient but I really hope I didn’t get scammed I did mostly buy DC universe infinite for the comics as I love reading them but I was expecting to receive the codes for issues 1,2,3 and 4. Thank you if anyone did read this.

1 Like

READ!

Hello Everyone! I am here to help, to get your code try reading your comic without adblocker or on a different device. For those of you that don’t know what adblocker is or where it’s at, HERE: (click on the little lock at the top left corner then put “ALLOW” on adblocker.) Reread the comic and get to the very last page (try reading it at least 2x) then when you get to the last page press the X on the little white tab and then exit the comic. After all that just wait, it should take about 15mins for u to receive your code. GOOD LUCK! :hugs: :grinning:

Hi I tried to reach you guys for my fortnite bonus codes by customer service . And i have been waiting for more then 2 weeks and for answers :pensive::pensive: I need help please

Message me I might be able to help, but ill help later cuz I’m busy doing something right now.

Hi where I can message u . Is it here

Hi I need help to get my codes please I have been trying for more then 2 weeks please I did everything :pensive::pensive::pensive:

1 Like

Welcome to the club of people who haven’t received codes once their trial has finished, none of the common troubleshooting tricks have worked with this issue so the best you can do is sit tight and wait for support

2 Likes

I have red if and still have not gotten my code yet

1 Like

Got all the codes. Thanks :dc: for doing this. It was a fun event. Hope to see more maybe with other games :thinking:.

Of course there were bugs here and there but hey it’s the first time doing this (at least it think it is) so it happens. :sweat_smile:

Hi I need help to get my fortnite codes I have been trying for more than 2 weeks please need help :pensive::pensive::pensive:

Me too

can anyone help me they never sent my code for iusse #4

Was able to redeem all 5 other codes with some minor hiccups, this sixth one is taking its sweet time, I’ve read the comic several times, on different devices as well as different browsers , wish I knew the trick to this. 2 of my codes came super fast :man_shrugging:

I got all previous codes in less than 10min, now the last one it has been over five hours and nothing.

1 Like

I haven’t gotten mine either sadly I really want the code

Yeah I got all the codes immediately but the last one is taking forever. Still waiting for it. Also did you try sending a ticket? I sent one but haven’t received an email confirming my ticket no.

Same i havnt recieved my sixth code either for the pickaxe or the skin. Really starting to get annoyed.