Everything You Need to Know About Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point!

I’ve literally been going back and forth with the dc universe infinite through email for 2 days still no codes I don’t know what to do but I’m starting to get really frustrated and feel kinda scammed

2 Likes

Hello, I have 4 days since my payment was generated and I still have not received my codes, I have already read them several times and they do not reach my email

I read comic no 5 when released
& have still not received code #5
I will contact customer support as per usual
I’ll keep you posted with my out come

@Parkerk2004.49833
Once you’ve contacted/emailed customer support stating that you have not got your code/codes & tried their suggested actions you should have received confirmation email back from them with your ticket no’ after that it can take up to a week or 2 to receive code
Hope this helps

Hi,

Below is a run-through of common troubleshooting that has helped a large portion of members solve for their codes not arriving. To start:

• Are you on a free trial for DC Universe Infinite?
  • If no, has payment 100% left your account to pay for the service? (Some banks put a temporary hold on the payment)
  • Have you searched your email inbox for ‘Batman/Fortnite’?
  • Have you waited 24 hours for the code to be delivered?

Here are some steps you can try include:

• Turn off your adblocker and read the comic again.
  • Read the comic in a different browser. (I.e. if you use Chrome, try reading in Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.)
  • (If you received a code that didn’t work) try claiming the code again on a different browser or in an incognito window. If it still doesn’t work, you will need to reach out to Epic’s support team.

If you’ve confirmed and tried all of the above, your next step is to reach out to support for further assistance. You can do so here: yourdcu.com/submit

When reaching out to Customer Support:

• Be sure to specify that you have already tried all the troubleshooting steps. This will help bypass that phase of support.
  • If you already have a ticket submitted, you can keep your place in line by replying to that same e-mail. A new ticket will place you at the back of the line.

Please note that response times may be longer than usual as our support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please be patient and they will be with you as soon as possible!

1 Like

On June 17, I signed up for a free trial for DC Universe Infinite and read the Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point comics. I got emails saying I would receive the codes when my free trial ends. On June 24, my free trial ended but I haven’t recieved my codes. I have sent a support ticket already but they haven’t responded. I have been sending emails everyday and they still haven’t sent me my codes.

1 Like

I still haven’t recieved the code for issue 1, it’s been 20 days, contacted support and got an automatic response 7 days later with no further responses yet…

I have read issues #1 thru #5 and only received codes for number 2 and number 5. Done all trouble shooting multiple times . Read comics multiple times. It’s been 17 days since I contacted customer support and only auto generated response . Have spoke w Epic numerous times. Yes very frustrated with all this

1 Like

I have been a member for about 3 weeks now and I have not had a problem with issues 2-5, however for the first issue I have not gotten a code. I have reached out to customer support and it took a week for just an automated response and I haven’t heard back again. That was about a week ago and I still have not received the Harley Quinn Code. I have tried every suggestion and nothing seems to work. The other codes were sent to my email pretty soon after finishing the comic, however its been 3 weeks since I read issue 1 the first time and I constantly reread it and still no code.

1 Like

Hey, so I’ve a member for over three weeks now and I read issue #1 during the free trial period. Three weeks have passed and I have yet to receive my issue #1 code, even tho when I read issue #1 in the free period, I was sent an email stating that I’ll get my code after the first payment. I tried emailing support twice and I’ve had no luck. Is there a solution for this?

The only solution they have is wait. I never did the free trial and have only received 2 of the 5 codes. If you contact customer support with different emails you get moved to the back of the line. It’s been 2 weeks since the sent me a atomated response

I have been through with my free trial going on 3 weeks now. The money for my subscription was taken from my account and I have read every comic on multiple devices. I have cleared my cache and gone through 3 different browsers and still haven’t received a single code. I have checked my spam folder daily. June 24th I got a reply saying my support ticket (730754) had been created and that due to high volume they’d get back to me. They haven’t. I just want what I paid for and it’s starting to become super irritating. I love Fortnite and I’m a huge DC fanboy so this was the perfect crossover, but after this mess I really don’t think I’ll continue my subscription once I get what I paid for. This has been awful and frustrating. I’m begging for some kind of help or assistance here as I’ve gotten nowhere going about it any other way.

Hi there, I just wanted to ask if it’s possible to get all 6 codes with just one subscription? For example, I subscribed once issue #6 released. Will I be able to get the codes from issue #1-#5 as well? TIA for the answer.

Isn’t the comic usually out by now? I could’ve sworn the last few were released well before 12am est :thinking:

Just finished reading the last comic. It was crazy…

1 Like

Giant plot twist

1 Like

Well that was a fun series. Not surprised they left it open for a sequel (which they have confirmed right?) but wish the ending had been a bit less open ended.

Although I liked the moment of Catwoman and Batman considering staying, and the fallout when they didn’t. Was a nice moment.

1 Like

It seems pretty clear there is an issue with codes being distributed for issues that were read during a free trial. During my trial, I read Issues 1-4 on June 8th, and issue 5 on June 15th. I received an email for all of these stating that I would receive the codes for them after the trial period was finished, but I have not received any codes. However, when I just read issue 6, I received the code just fine.

Based on this thread, it appears that this is quite a common issue, hence why support is being flooded with requests. If I had to speculate, DC may of messed something up when they were patching the exploit that allowed people to receive a Harley code during their free trials.

Same! I received an email after reading the first 5 issues during my free trial stating that I would be issued a code later and to check back, but I never got them. However, after just reading issue 6 and my free trial being over since 3 weeks ago I got this code just fine. I just wish I would hear back from them or have some kind of communication or get what I paid for.

1 Like

will there be more than 6 batman zeero comics in the future?