Everything You Need to Know About Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point!

I haven’t either and just got my fifth code on the 4th. What’s the point in being a payed member if our “benefits” take weeks to get after we’re supposed to get them. And there’s absolutely no customer service

has anyone actually gotten an email response from their email? so during my free trial i read issues 1-5. i received an email saying i wouldnt receive my codes till my free trial was up. ok no issues. i come off my free trial and now i am paying. i receive my code for issue 1 but not 2-5. ive emailed support and heard nothing and its been over a week. i recently read issue 6 and i got my code for that.

This is bad service I’m going to cancel my subscription no one try to help me it’s been like three weeks and still waiting for my codes

Hi,

Below is a run-through of common troubleshooting that has helped a large portion of members solve for their codes not arriving. To start:

• Are you on a free trial for DC Universe Infinite?
  • If no, has payment 100% left your account to pay for the service? (Some banks put a temporary hold on the payment)
  • Have you searched your email inbox for ‘Batman/Fortnite’?
  • Have you waited 24 hours for the code to be delivered?

Here are some steps you can try include:

• Turn off your adblocker and read the comic again.
  • Read the comic in a different browser. (I.e. if you use Chrome, try reading in Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.)
  • (If you received a code that didn’t work) try claiming the code again on a different browser or in an incognito window. If it still doesn’t work, you will need to reach out to Epic’s support team.

If you’ve confirmed and tried all of the above, your next step is to reach out to support for further assistance. You can do so here: yourdcu.com/submit

When reaching out to Customer Support:

• Be sure to specify that you have already tried all the troubleshooting steps. This will help bypass that phase of support.
  • If you already have a ticket submitted, you can keep your place in line by replying to that same e-mail. A new ticket will place you at the back of the line.

Please note that response times may be longer than usual as our support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please be patient and they will be with you as soon as possible!

1 Like

Usually with the help tickets, there is it at least confirmation that it was received. Not this time. Have had the membership for almost two months, and even after my free trial ended, I got the first code as soon as that was over, and like clockwork, the codes for issues 2, 3 and 4 came flawlessly. It was with Issue 5 that these delays started, and I would hope there was some sort of automatic response to dispense the codes, and now with Issue 6’s code delayed again, I’ve sent in a second help ticket just to get any sort of response, and with the items available in the Item Shop, it becomes redundant. I get the DCUI email newsletter like clockwork, but I can’t even get that automated response that the ticket request was even received. This is just…ugh!

1 Like

My account got hacked and I’m still waiting for someone to get back to me. After reading this thread I assume it will be a long time before anyone gets to me and then I hope the codes work after I get them hopefully I get them. This all seems like a big mess! The hackers are the bad guy’s here but DC needs to spend more money on its security and its costumer service. This is just ridiculous

@saudmanzoor.s.43479 Same here with my support ticket. I had to submit a ticket for each of my codes as I never received any of them automatically. Tried different browsers, no ad block, reading multiple times, etc. Nothing ever came through. I hope my latest ticket was received.

1 Like

This is a very common issue, you’d think they’d try to solve the root of the problem rather than forcing everyone through their support system

If I subscribe now, will I still get all six bonus codes?

Yes, but you should either skip the trial, or wait until the trial period is over before reading them. Otherwise you will run into a frustrating issue

Is there a problem with the first and second comic? i still havent received my codes yet and ive had to read some a couple times for it to actually send me the codes

Hi,

Below is a run-through of common troubleshooting that has helped a large portion of members solve for their codes not arriving. To start:

• If no, has payment 100% left your account to pay for the service? (Some banks put a temporary hold on the payment)

• Read the comic in a different browser. (I.e. if you use Chrome, try reading in Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.)
  • (If you received a code that didn’t work) try claiming the code again on a different browser or in an incognito window. If it still doesn’t work, you will need to reach out to Epic’s support team.

If you’ve confirmed and tried all of the above, your next step is to reach out to support for further assistance. You can do so here: yourdcu.com/submit

• Be sure to specify that you have already tried all the troubleshooting steps. This will help bypass that phase of support.
  • If you already have a ticket submitted, you can keep your place in line by replying to that same e-mail. A new ticket will place you at the back of the line.

Please note that response times may be longer than usual as our support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please be patient and they will be with you as soon as possible!

hello ı just read issue 4-5-6 of batman fortnite zero ı still didnt recieved a code

Hi thanks for the tip, however i have tried them and still havent recieved the codes for both comic 1 and 2 and had put in a support claim. Currently still waiting and was just wantering if i missed trying anything. ive done all the troubleshooting but it still didnt work

Hi,

Yes I am on a payed subscription, the first payment has gone through. I’ve tried multiple browsers without adblockers. It’s been a month since the 7 day free trial ended. And I’ve searched for the codes in my emails. But none of them worked because I haven’t received any for some reason.

I’d definitely recommend specifying that you have already tried all the troubleshooting steps. This will skip ~a week of waiting because you will get a cookie cutter response of stuff to try otherwise.

My wait time for support ended up being ~3 weeks, ~4 weeks when you include that troubleshooting phase. Just wanted to give people a general idea how long they should expect to be waiting for!

yh thanks i replied to the email response mentioning that i did the troubleshooting and everything mentioned by the moderator and i got a response today and go my codes!!! :smile: Thanks for the help guys!!!

hello i didnt recieve my rebirth harley quinn skin code in my email and im a paid subscriber.

Please help I read some of the comics and didn’t get a code. Does anyone know what I should do?