Dream DC Projects

Something like how Arrow was originally envisioned, as like, Green Arrow in the real world, but with all DC superheroes. Ideally a 10-ish-episode live-action series with a potential to be renewed depending on its success.

3 Likes

Have Zattana and The Maxx’s Julie in a comic together

3 Likes

DC lets me write my Harvey Dent Elseworlds story. I have it all planned out.

3 Likes

Total wishful thinking but DC should bring back Cindy Reynolds Gypsy through a black label story. It would have the character investigate a conspiracy of supernatural or weird science phenomenon. I’m thinking invisible man meets twin peaks. It would be written by Dan Watters.

3 Likes

I really want Taylor Barzelay/ Galaxy to get her own comic series beyond just the graphic novel we got last year

4 Likes

Has Neil Gaiman done Batman? If not that would be cool to see.

3 Likes

He wrote a book in 2009 called “Whatever Happened To The Caped Crusader?”

Also, he did a one-shot about a group of reporters trying to interview Gotham’s villains. I own a copy somewhere, it’s really fantastic. My favorite is The Riddler interview

4 Likes

Cool. I didnt know he did that. Now all they need is a whatever happened to the scarlet speedster by grant morrison to make a solid trilogy (in theory, I havent read either of the whatever happened to books).

4 Likes

Whatever happened to Series;

1. Emerald Archer by Frank Miller
  2. Scarlet Speedster by (need recommendation)
  3. Human Starburst by Grant Morison

plus, the other two already out

4 Likes

Human Starburst was the best Hal Jordan alias I could find.

2 Likes

Basically this, but live-action and set in the twenty-first century.

3 Likes

Sounds rad as hell

3 Likes

A Harvey Dent Elseworlds story where:

• Bruce and Harvey met in college and were study buddies
  • We see that Harvey’s rise to fame kinda screwed him up
  • Harvey Dent as a man obsessed with control and obsessed with his physical appearance, not (just) due to vanity, but because he feels its one of the few things he can control, and because he’s hyper-aware of the way he’s perceived.
  • Harvey as also being a very trusting and somewhat naive man who genuinely believes that everyone is capable of change and redemption
  • Harvey being a defense attorney instead of DA, more humanitarian than politician
  • Harvey as a genuinely good person who is just so full of self-loathing
  • His origin being tweaked so that he offers kindness and forgiveness to a rival lawyer, and is taken advantage of by him
  • Or maybe in this version he’s defending Maroni and is betrayed
  • This moment is not only him being disfigured and losing that sense of control over his appearance, it’s him being betrayed and having his entire moral compass and view of humanity thrown into question
  • Anyway there’s a scene with Harvey and Bruce fighting on a rooftop in the rain and it’s very dramatic
  • It ends with Harvey’s redemption and (this is very important) he doesn’t get plastic surgery. He learns to live with his new face. He joins a support group, takes a hiatus from law, and adopts a one-eyed cat named Odin
  • Written by me this was the first DC fanfic I ever started I started it three years ago it’s still not finished but it is fully planned out
4 Likes

I never realized how much I needed this

2 Likes

Harvey Dent really needs that redemption arc.

3 Likes

How about silent Bob

4 Likes

I have an idea for a timeline in which Superman crash lands on earth in 1938 ( :wink: ) and that is the reason earths sciences are altered and superheroes exist. The golden age happens and in 1955 (17 years later) Batman starts fighting crime in Gotham city. This inspires Clark to fight crime in Metropolis, and John Jones comes to earth.
In 1956 Flash through (confusing) time travel shenanigans, as a lightning bolt, strikes himself and becomes the Flash.
In 1957 the challengers of the unknown start doing their thing.
In 1958 Green Arrow becomes active in crime fighting and the zeta beam comes to earth for the first time (krypton related somehow).
In 1959 Batman adopts Robin, Aquaman starts battling crimes, Supergirl comes to earth, Kid Flashbecomes Flashes sidekick, and Abin Sur finds his way to earth thanks to Kryptonian signals and maps.
In 1960 the Justice league forms, Aqualad become the sidekick to Aquaman, and Elongated Man helps Flash for the first time. That’s all I have right now as a base but if DC wants to use this, be my guest.

3 Likes

Green Lantern Golden Age is powered by kryptonite. Does anyone remember the story with metallo where superman beats kryptonite? In my universe that is because it was surrounded by wood.

2 Likes

A 12 issue arc of Wonder Woman drawn by Jim Lee that would compliment his 12 issue arcs of Batman and Superman.

5 Likes

Martian Manhunter By writer Tom King and art by Mike Perkins.

Thinking of a period piece in the 50s. Definitely want to see a morally grey Martian Manhunter. Somebody that blur the line between hero and his namesake “Manhunter.”

I always like the idea of him being a government agent in Supergirl and again in the synderverse. A Martian working for the government sounds cool as a concept to me.

5 Likes