Dream DC Projects

I would like for DC to do something like the Ultimate universe. Start over in a separate continuity but use classic stories as a guide.

4 Likes

So New 52?

4 Likes

That was in continuity. I mean something out of continuity.

3 Likes

I need a David Zavimbe post-Batwing. He gave up Batwing to be a hero without the pressure of being a Bat. I need to see him fulfill his purpose!

2 Likes

I would love me more Batwing. There going to feature a Batwing story during Black history month and who knows, maybe it’s going to be a David Zavimbe story.

3 Likes

Consider: a green lantern comic series where Hal goes on a space road trip with his brother to try and bond with him and introduce him to his world. Lantern Family Values. Optional other road trip goers: Helen, Tom Kalamaku, Kyle.

3 Likes

A story where Hal, John, Kyle, Guy, Simon, and Jess straight-up overthrow The Guardians. And they rebuild the Corps to be less militaristic, more like The Starship Enterprise. Honestly, a story series structured in the style of Doctor Who or Star Trek, with episodic adventures and the overarching plots being more tied to character development and the like. I want to turn the Green Lanterns into, basically, a less authoritarian organization.

This is also my invitation to Geoff Johns to come fist fight me in a Denny’s parking lot. I WILL turn your power fantasy space cop into a genderfluid bisexual hippie who likes science and going on fun space adventures.

4 Likes

Thanks to Geoffrey Thorne, the Green Lanterns seem to be moving away from military space cop to that of space adventuring heroes concept like you’re proposing.

3 Likes

Not really a DC project per se, but an SNL sketch of Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark at the same swanky gala, passive-aggressively insulting and trying to one-up each other.
Bonus Beck Bennett as Clark Kent and Kyle Mooney as The Riddler.

3 Likes

Four words: Star Sapphire Hal Jordan

Seriously, how has this not happened yet?

4 Likes

I have two things about Tim Drake that I need to happen very soon or I may explode.

1. I need a DC YA graphic novel, and I need it to be illustrated by either Sas Milledge or Pitilli Thomas, and I need it to follow the exact bullet point list of events I have in my brain and if the plot isn’t identical to what I have in my skull I will be upset.
  2. Ok @bookwormfitzpatrick.91230 you mentioned Star Sapphire Hal Jordan, but instead consider Star Saphhire Tim Drake. For no reason other than I think the idea of Tim in the Star Sapphire Corps is flawless and amazing and I want it to happen.

Ok DC, those were my demands. Please make at least one of them happen or I will… idk… cry.

3 Likes

If DC makes you cry (again) I will kick down the door and stand imposingly in the room until your demands are met

4 Likes

Me too!

4 Likes

DC makes me cry like at least every other day sooo…

2 Likes

That is it? You do not cry enough

3 Likes

Jessica Cruz yellow lantern miniseries: It would explore her time as a yellow lantern, her antagonistic mentor relationship with Sinestro and her new powers of fear protecting earth for a time.

It would be a prequel to dark Crisis and show eventually how she was able to gain her green lantern ring back.

5 Likes

I second this 100%!!!

4 Likes

mine would be a batfamily show and comic
and a superman and batman cartoon

4 Likes

Hey. Hey, DC. Do you want to:

• Reintroduce some iconic characters?
  • Get young people interested in your new direction?
  • Cash in on that sweet, sweet 90s nostalgia?
  • Atone for the sins of the Arrowverse?

Well, allow me to pitch your next hit TV show: Hard Travelin’ Heroes: The Next Generation! The year is 1998, and Connor Hawke, Wally West, and Kyle Rayner are setting off to retrace Hal and Ollie’s famous road trip, in the hopes that they’ll get out of the shadow of their mentors and form a closer bond with each other. B-plot of Hal and Ollie rekindling their friendship and Hal adjusting to his return to the Green Lantern Mantle. Highlights could include!

• A PROPER adaptation of Snowbirds Don’t Fly
  • Connor coming out to his dad
  • Kyle’s anime-themed constructs
  • FLASHBACKS
  • Roy Harper as Arsenal
  • Lian!!
  • The season one finale ends with Ollie and Hal in the kitchen, having a heart-to-heart, when “Born To Run” by Bruce Springsteen comes on the radio. They drag the entire household into a sing-a-long, including Dinah, Kyle, Connor, and Wally, maybe Barry crashes the party, and the Young Ones are rolling their eyes at these Corny Corny Old Men but of course, they join in, Ollie is using a spatula as a microphone, Hal is air guitaring like a CHAMP. At the end, Ollie hears a knock on the door, surprise, it’s Roy, whom we last saw during the Snowbirds arc, they’ve been estranged, Roy goes to say hello, Ollie gives him a hug, father and son reunite and reconcile, everyone is crying, CUT TO BLACK YOU ARE WELCOME
3 Likes

In the immortal words of Luz Noceda, “Yes, yes, yes, yes. YEEEEEES!!!”

3 Likes