Dream DC Projects

I’m dying for a reboot of Hal Jordan and Ollie Queen’s cross-country roadtrip of friendship/social justice/aliens. Preferably written by Grant Morrison or J.M DeMatteis (or, be still my heart, A COLLAB). And an exploration of Hal’s canonical genderfluidity (DeMatteis codified it in the Spectre arc, and Morrison’s non-binary so they could offer the necessary perspective to make it feel authentic). Ollie and Hal take a pit stop in Central City and Ollie learns to have a grudging respect for Barry. Maybe Barry tags along for a few stops. Maybe they stop in Gotham and get caught up in a power struggle between crime families and need to team up with Batman, or even a rogue. Pair them with Poison Ivy or Riddler and create the ultimate Green Team. Also, explore Hal’s Jewish identity maybe. A Hanukkah special where Hal’s ring miraculously lasts 8 nights. Bonding with Bruce over their mother’s death and the resulting alienation from that side of the family’s culture. Make Ollie grapple with his internalized biases after Hal comes out, I will keep pushing this until I can make it happen

8 Likes

Have you read Aquaman/Green Arrow Deep Targets?
It’s so good and I would love to see that on the big screen.

4 Likes

A Booster Gold Movie that’s an 80s period piece. Bring on the camp

4 Likes

yeesss. i didn’t know i needed this until now.

3 Likes

THIS. :00_booster_gold:

3 Likes

i desperately want a Young Justice animated series that is actually like the '98 comics. The Young Justice TV series we have now is fine and all, but I want one that is like the comics. I mean at some point or another, we got almost all of the characters from the comics to show up in the series, but that is not enough to satisfy me, I am sorry DC.

3 Likes

A shadowpact reboot would be great.

I would really enjoy if it were a series about a small group of magic heroes and anti-heroes who are working outside the conventions of the superhero community and especially the JLD team.

It would be Amethyst, Enchantress, Black Adam and Etrigan as members and I thought it would be cool to have a ominous leader like Madame Xanadu or Spectre who is in charge of the team.

It would be great if Matthew Rosenberg wrote the book with artist Howard Porter.

3 Likes

A TV-MA Question tv show made by the same showrunners as Daredevil that takes place in the same universe as The Batman,

It could adapt Dennis O’Neill’s run on The Question.

5 Likes

the Two-Face comic of my dreams, focusing on Harvey’s college career and how he met Bruce (yes I know in the main canon they don’t meet until they’re adults, but this is my pretend comic book and I think it would be fun if they went to school together). They bond over dead/abusive fathers, debate philosophy, and pull all-nighters with local psychiatry major Harleen Quinzel.

Also, I want to end said Two-Face comic with Harvey getting a proper redemption arc THAT DOESN’T INVOLVE PLASTIC SURGERY! He learns to live with his scars, maybe joins a support group, adopts a cat, and takes some time to work on himself. I just want this man to get the help he needs.

3 Likes

A Section Eight animated comedy tv show

I NEED IT!!!

2 Likes

jesus christ
i
i need this to be a comic now
right now

2 Likes

Now THIS is the underrated trio I need

2 Likes

Oh! A comic of Gotham’s Bruce and Selina would be great! Maybe in the 5 years skipped in the series finale?

2 Likes

the POSSIBILITIES

2 Likes

This is brilliant and I need this immediately

2 Likes

Neil Gaiman’s The Question

3 Likes

Grant Morrison’s Justice League International. Be still my heart

2 Likes

I do need a JLI TV show, just, in general, but hear me out for this specific episode:

It’s a normal day for the JLI, until Booster Gold and Blue Beetle start singing. They claim they’ve been infected by a musical parasite, but the rest of the JLI is like 90% sure they’re messing with them. This continues, and Guy Gardner claims he too has been “infected” by this “musical parasite” and the JLI still thinks nothing of it. Until, horror of horrors, Batman starts singing. So either there really is a musical parasite or Batman is committing incredibly hard to the bit. In the end, it turns out the musical parasite was in fact real. . . for everyone except Batman. He was messing with them

4 Likes

I would like more expansion on the DCAU. Green Arrow, Nightwing, Teen Titans, Flash, Green Lantern Corps, and The Question. This could either be in comic or show/movie format, however, I would prefer comics.

5 Likes

I’d love a Green Lantern RPG video game (the tie in for the movie doesn’t count)
You play as a rookie lantern, you can get mentored by Hal, John, Guy, or Kyle, you get to explore different planets and you learn to use your ring along with your character idk I think that’d be super fun

3 Likes