Dream DC Projects

A Jim Carrey Ambush Bug movie would be really cool.

6 Likes

Did you see my post on the fancast thread? I said almost that same thing.

5 Likes

I did and after I started thinking about it I realized how perfect it was, sorry for not crediting your idea.

4 Likes

No worries I just thought that would be a spooky coincidence if you didnt.

4 Likes

Here is my timeline for Batman in this universe. If you have any storylines to add let me know

Also if there is any inaccuracies or glaring mistakes let me know that as well.

4 Likes

Last Crusade takes place 10 years before Dark Knight Returns

5 Likes

Thanks

5 Likes

This is so interesting! I’m kind of in awe at the effort this must have taken

4 Likes

Thank you, I had a lot of help from comicbooktreasury.com and comicbookreadingorders.com

I am currently working on a justice league using the batman as a reference.

4 Likes

Comicbookherald.com is another one I use.

Just look up -fill in hero name here- timeline and you will get lots of good resources.

4 Likes

Here is the JL timeline.

And a revised Batman page 2

3 Likes

Here is one for Nightwing.

Should I start my own thread for this? It is getting bigger that I thought it would.

4 Likes

I support this!!

3 Likes

Yeah allow people to make their own timeline. Dan Didio was going to do this with 5G why can’t us.

2 Likes

Whats 5G?

2 Likes

5G was essentially going to be another reboot to the DC universe. It was the brainchild of editorial, Dan Didio that the dc universe needs to have a cohesive and linear timeline where the heroes would age normally and that the heroes premiere in generations. There would have been the 5th generation which would have been the new heroes presented in future state. However the future state concept was going to be significantly different from what it was now. Example being Luke Fox as Batman rather than Jace Fox, and the tangent Green Lantern being canonized in prime earth.

Future state became it’s own thing alongside the ideas of the heroes aging differently slowly and different generations being used in generations Shattered.

2 Likes

That sounds pretty close to what Im doing.

2 Likes

Exactly :+1:

2 Likes

Is it too much to ask for a story where John Constantine lights a homophobe on fire? Maybe for a pride special. As a little treat.

3 Likes

I think DC should make a storyline where theres some kind of Young Justice reunion and they all end up coming out as queer in some way
Its not realistic for Tim to be the only gay one in the friend group
Queers travel in packs, DC.

2 Likes