Doom Patrol Season 4 Discussion (Warning: Here There Be Spoilers)

The first two episodes of the last half of the season did not start slow, hell of an unexpected casting of Immortus, as Rita’s arch-enemy, hahaha!!! Cliff really pissed me the hell off though, why would he just give up like that, especially after hearing Jane’s pleading!!!

3 Likes

So glad I was wrong about this. :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

I think a lot of us were scared it wasn’t coming back!

2 Likes

The first two episodes are out. I laughed, I said “oh s**t!”, I got in the fetal position and cried. So a regular episode viewing experience

3 Likes

E7

Right back into the action.

Great
moments with Vic and his friend. Fun action too.
Rita and Laura drunk rescueing bonding over murder :laughing:.
Cliff makes a mistake and hurts his friendship with Jane. And immortus rises as Rita’s rival. A surprise.

E8
They’re back and older. Now living the senior hero life.

Rita loving the fame ignoring the mission. Cyborg not knowing what to do of the DP go.

Laura is on to it but is too late.

Larry saves 101 and him and Keeg help him live life.

Jane is lost connect with Casey which is nice.

Cliff lost the butt and feels bad. Great scene with him and Dorthy.

Now immortus rises for a musical.

Can the Doom Patrol stop Immortus? Will they get their longevity back? How will it all end? Same Doomed Time Same Doomsday Channel.

1 Like

Well, the last half of season 4 of Doom Patrol is off to a really great start.

I loved the scenes between Rita and Rouge. And it is great that Casey and Dorothy are back. And it turns out Immortus is Isabel Feathers. Or Immortus is possessing Isabel Feathers. Either, it’s hilarious Rita’s archenemy also happens to be Immortus!

2 Likes

A musical episode of Doom Patrol, totally unexpected but it worked perfectly!!!

5 Likes

I loved tonight’s episode.

I had my doubts about a musical Doom Patrol episode, as it seems as if musical episodes have been done to death, but it was really good. Loved that Rouge realized they were in an unreality. And I loved the whole confrontation with Isobel. Of course, now I have “You’re All Doomed” stuck in my head.

2 Likes

E9

Awesome™:+1: episode

Very fun musical. Even had them sing the opening credits :laughing:. Great songs all around. Definitely stuck in my head.

The gang coming to terms with reality except robot man at the moment.

Larry and 101 get closer. Vic comes to terms with being with his friends. Rita with her pats self. Dorothy with reality.

Jane and Casey have something going on there and seems there’s still more to hash out.

Now they’re back and old. 101 is going to blow. And now there :notes:Doomed :notes:

:notes:Will 101 blow? Will our heroes stop immortus? What will happen in the rest to the shooooow?:notes:

:notes:All this and More. Saaaame Dooomed Time Saaaaaaaame Doooooomed Chaaaaaaaaneeeel​:notes:

1 Like

@DC89 Have you seen the musical episode yet? Since you are a dancer I would be interested in what you think.

2 Likes

Did you notice “You’re All Doomed” is the show’s theme song?

3 Likes

Yes, I did! I think that is so cool. I think it may be the first time, or at least one of the few times, a show’s theme song was used in a musical episode!

2 Likes

Not yet but I’ll queue it up soon. :+1:

4 Likes

Here’s a reminder that the WAL for Doom Patrol is tomorrow night (Thursday) at 7:00 PM Pacific/8:00 PM Mountain/9:00 PM Central/10:00 PM Eastern

2 Likes

I’m still waiting in an album release of the songs from the musical episode

5 Likes

I hope they do that! I would buy it.

2 Likes

Throw in the regular theme and People Like Us and that’d be an instant buy for me!

5 Likes

People Like Us! Man, it’s been such a long time since I thought about that scene with Larry!!!

4 Likes

E10

Amazing episode

The team dealing with looming death and the rest of the world goes mad.

The butts are back as Thomas wants revenge. Beard (Butt) Hunter returns too) Ruins Nicolas’s life. Poor nick he was a happy butt. :laughing::sweat_smile:

Immortus sets new goal with her…unique show. Lead to binding with Rougue then she strikes.

Vic has a nice chat with his dad in becoming Cyborg again. Great story to him on this journey. Really like how it gave him the choice to be cyborg he kind of always wanted.

The team all figuring out how to die and nothing goes right. Rita and Larry scene at dinner was great and that entire scene in the chairs was amazing. Really made it feel like this is the end. :cry:.

Then they get portaled.

Where have our heroes landed? Will they be able save Rita? What about the Butts? All this and More Same Doomed Time Same Doomed Channel

4 Likes

I enjoyed last night’s episode. I am wondering where the Doom Patrol went..

2 Likes