Doom Patrol Ep. #12 “Cyborg Patrol” Discussion Thread: Spoiler Zone! 🚨

Here I am loving how far Rita and Larry have come, and then you remind me Cyborg has problems too.

Here I am loving how far Rita and Larry have come, and then you remind me Cyborg has problems too.

1 Like

Wow! Just a great episode. The entire team has flipped from episode 2—the basket cases have become heroes, and the hero has become a basket case.

6 Likes

Wow! Just a great episode. The entire team has flipped from episode 2—the basket cases have become heroes, and the hero has become a basket case.

Oops!

1 Like

I was kind of waiting for Cyborg to plug grid into Silas as a last ditch effort to save him. Of course, I suppose the rule in comics is that nobody ever dies unless your the parent of a superhero…

I was kind of waiting for Cyborg to plug grid into Silas at the end as a last ditch effort it save him. But I suppose the rule in comics is that nobody ever dies unless you’re the parent of a superhero…

3 Likes

oh my god, either Vic is going through a worse tragedy than Batman, or Mr. Nobody is just making him think that way …

tacos are everything, and so is Jane … ‘what is this effery’ should be a shirt, too

trying to maintain after the wookiee reference within days of losing Peter Mayhew …

7 Likes

This show puts DC way ahead of Marvel for me. Every episode has been so amazing. Im so sad for cyborg. My Gf, who i forced to watch the first episode with me, now won’t let me watch a new episode without her. This show has single handedly gotten her into the DC universe and super heroes all together. Only DC can make shows with the characters being so much better than have ever been seen in ant comics before. Never seen a marvel character in screen better than the comics. DC for the win.

9 Likes

What’s with all the multiple posts tonight?

I’m still not sure how to process Cyborg beating his own father to death.

I think they had Larry hooked up to some alternate power source, to keep his body alive and functioning while the negative spirit was in the jar. And this show doesn’t appear to have the one minute time limit on the two of them being separated, as we saw in Jane Patrol and Beard Patrol.

5 Likes

Butt’s

5 Likes

The episode was alright. It disappointed me slightly, but I won’t get into the reason. I need to know where they’re going with Vic because I’m not understanding. I made predictions on Vic’s story in the beginning, and they have come true, so far, but those guesses were to the tune of a series hop, and everything that we’ve seen so far points to one, but there hasn’t been any official announcement, so it just looks weird with what they’re doing.

Can I get Jane’s T-shirt just saying that was awesome. I am enjoying this series so much. I think this episode turned Mr. Nobody from a joke villain to a Super villain.

6 Likes

Can I get Jane’s T-shirt just saying that was awesome. I am enjoying this series so much. I think this episode turned Mr. Nobody from a joke villain to a Super villain.

3 Likes

I think the cyborg nobody twist was perfect for comic fans of the show. Cyborg and silas have long had a history of issues and tensions and this show makes arguably the “nicest” version of him and lets Mr. Nobody play with expectations. I like that the doom patrol actually elected to go on this crazy ass mission as opposed to how they acted in the beginning. It is the testament to how much the team has been through since opening the pandora’s box of Nile’s. And Rita being both encouraging and conceited by being the lynch pin of the group was great. And robot man may be outdated but thats our robotman so yea…

Also Flex Mentallo guys i mean come on… FLEX MENTALLO

5 Likes

Who else thought Grid was gonna kill Silas? Was surprised Vic ended up doing it himself.

2 Likes