Doom Patrol Ep. #12 “Cyborg Patrol” Discussion Thread: Spoiler Zone! 🚨

Welcome to Doom Patrol: Episode 12 “CYBORG PATROL” discussion thread, where you can speak your blown mind freely!

Finally, some quality time with Cyborg and …not so quality time with Grid. And while we loathe to say this, with only 3 episodes remaining, what could possibly become next of the Doom Patrol? Let us know your thoughts and theories in the comments below!

8 Likes

That ending killed me. This show can go from butts being loose to a son killing his father. Best show out there

17 Likes

Favorite episode yet.

3 Likes

o…m… g.

This episode was a whirlwind of messed up, funny, strange, butts, evil, and then it all came crashing down. My mind is indeed blown. Buffering… buffering… I still need time to process this.

I was kind of apprehensive about Silas and his intentions, but this shows that he was indeed a good guy. The opposite of Titans, where nobody could be trusted. In Doom Patrol, we have an unreliable narrator pulling the strings from behind the scenes, so things aren’t all as they appear.

11 Likes

It’s amazing how much of an impact Mr. Nobody has in this show. He only had 90 seconds off screen time this episode, but I could feel his presence throughout. Well done to Alan Tudyk and the entire Doom Patrol crew for this incredible show.

8 Likes

What a sad ending! Poor Vic!

5 Likes

My new favorite episode! So many twists and turns that got me. Question tho! Spoiler if you haven’t seen it tho I think this is a spoiler thread so nvm. Why can Larry walk without the spirit at the end? Did I miss a line from the doctor or something that explained it?

11 Likes

God damn. The ending was so deeply unsettling.

7 Likes

Poor, poor Vic. Did he kill his dad or just knock him out?

I bet Sir Mix-A-Lot would like the herd of butts.

Love Mr. Nobody’s Doom Patrol togs in the preview for Flex Patrol.

5 Likes

This show has managed to make Cyborg one of the most compelling characters I’ve ever seen. I mean I liked him inTeen Titans (cartoon) but this show has great writing and the actor who is playing Cyborg is really giving it everything. Same for all the other actors. I’ve been loving this show progressively more and more every episode and how they do great character writing and arcs are what makes this show amazing.

15 Likes

I just wish Titans could show this level of respect for its characters. I’m dearly hoping season two is more like this than like the Snyderverse it has been. Loved this exploration of Cyborg and Silas. I was concerned with moving Cyborg into this team and losing Gar, but he is so much a better used character here than he might have been over on Titans.

6 Likes

This show knows no boundaries of awesome. It peaks every week. My mouth was literally agape in awe by the end of this episode.

P.S. I cannot lie; those big butts are going to be a problem.

6 Likes

@Bozea I can’t deny your point :wink:

4 Likes

Could Cyborg’s father be alive? Or did he killed him in the fight?

4 Likes

It’s good to hear that my otha brotha, @Vroom.

2 Likes

2 Words Flex Mentallo. Finally!!!

5 Likes

That was a good one

1 Like

The emotional depth of the characters is beyond any adaptation DC has ever done. When you combine that with the quirky humor and amazing translation of the weird elements from the comics…this show is just unstoppable.

9 Likes

Great show, but I could definitely due without all those ‘F’ bombs.

3 Likes

Great show, but I could definitely due without all those ‘F’ bombs.

1 Like