Do Thanagarians Lay Eggs?

I think Tomar-Re probably helps his wife incubate the future hatchlings.

2 Likes

Here in the DCU we tackle the important issues of the day.

Some people think the 2020 election is important? Well we know the truth. Bird people will always be more important than politics. I mean, it’s not like that could ever affect me, right?

Besides, we know who should win anyway
#HoppyMarvelBunny2020

2 Likes

Hoppy does not lay eggs. But he can fly like a bird!

No, I don’t think Hawkman or Haekgirl can lay eggs. They’re not bird people, theyve just got bird-themed armor.

1 Like

Thanagarians are bird people

@Vroom I had to look that one up. Simpson’s! Favorite all time regular character… Hans Moleman

I think Bart and Lisa were hatched from eggs. Maggie, of course, was brought by the stork.

I can’t remember. Did we actually come to a conclusion? For a while I forgot the actual question.

Troy McClure says:

“Take a dash of dad and a dash of mom. Mix together, and mmmm! That’s good Billy!”

1 Like

No, I think we’re still divided. Vroom is a live birther while DCComicsCrisis believes in eggshells.

1 Like

How about a volunteer goes to Thanagar to find out? I would, but I don’t want to get hit with a mace for getting to close to the unhatched eggs if they do exist.

1 Like

And now I’m imagining a small creepy thanagarian with no feathers hatching from an egg.

2 Likes

Is John Hammond there?

2 Likes

Psst Vroom Wrong continuity

1 Like

I choose to believe that somewhere on the Thanagarian internet, there is a spirited debate going on right now as to whether humans give live birth.

3 Likes

God only knows what the Khundian internet is talking about.

Wait```
do Gordanians lay eggs? Is that taking this too far afield?

1 Like

I would assume any lizard based species would lay eggs. I think the debate over Thanagarians stems from the fact that they’re equal parts bird and human (maybe a little more human).

I still stand by my initial Harvard approved statement in this thread regarding Thanagarian physiology and birthing practices.

I’m also in the mood for scrambled eggs. They’d be heavenly with just a pinch/soupcon of salt and pepper tossed in for good measure. Mmm!

Those aren’t Gordanian, Feitheran, or Xudarian eggs are they…? Cuz, ewwww… gross.