Do Thanagarians Lay Eggs?

They seem to have the biology of both humans and birds so… how does that work?

15 Likes

To quote an unwise man: “You serious Clark?”

2 Likes

I hate to say this… But that’s a good question

10 Likes

They’re humanoid aliens, just with wings. They have the same mammalian birth practices as any similar genus would.

I’m curious as to what happens with their wings when…you know…

SN: I am not curious about that. Nor will I ever be.

8 Likes

@Vroom hahaha

2 Likes

Are you trying to quack us up with this thread?

4 Likes

That’s hawked up brah :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And here’s one of the many reasons I love this community

2 Likes

It just amazes me that anyone could hatch this thread in the first place.

2 Likes

Vroom is of course, correct about Thanagaran biology. Now, as to the people of Feithera…

2 Likes

Feithera is rumored to be the Thanagarian equivalent of Shelbyville on The Simpsons.

2 Likes

@MisfitH you’re such an idiot and I can’t emphasize enough what a compliment that is. :laughing:

3 Likes

@DCCC Your complimentary structure is fascinating. Do you have a newsletter good sir :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Vroom I’m too stupid and lazy to come up with one of those. But let me ask you, If I did, would you sign up??

2 Likes

…would there be…cake?

Or a nice shrubbery?

1 Like

I’m only being partly serious with this thread. I was reading Justice League and I suddenly found myself asking the question. But… there are a few different references to nests in Thanagarian culture (the specific one I noticed one was in Scott Snyder’s Justice League #15) and they would only ne dependent on nests if they laid eggs and acted more akin to birds than humans.

Also, I find the mental image of Hawkman laying an egg humorous. Sue me.

1 Like

@Vroom as a great man once said, “Never rub another mans Rhubarb!”

3 Likes

@TornadoSoup Ummm… why would HawkMAN lay an egg?

1 Like

@TornandoSoup I guess it depends on whose writing them. I honestly don’t know if either way is canon. Personally I wouldnt mind them being egg hatchers. Gives them a nice twist.

3 Likes

And yes, Vroom, you’re definitely right. At the very least I seceded because I don’t want to have to imagine where the eggs would come from :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like