Dedicate a Stocking or Ornament to a Fellow Community Member!

So glad you like it!! And you are most welcome - it’s such a joy to be able to create for others, especially this time of year! :blush::heart:

6 Likes

This one’s for @NYJt3 !! Thanks for being an Awesome :tm: club member, and for all the encouragement you always offer others!! Happy holidays! :blush::christmas_tree: :batman:

8 Likes

That is well… Awesome™:+1::sweat_smile:

Thanks. It’s amazing :snowflake::+1:

4 Likes

These are all great but bats as Santa :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: precious.

5 Likes

@biff_pow happy holidays dude!! Hope you like this bman beyond mobile

8 Likes

i love it!!! thank you so much, @stefanie.m! happy holidays!

4 Likes

I made a holiday DC shaker. :santa: Dedicated to @mercurie80 for bringing a smile to my face with the Flash ornament.

SmartSelect_20201213-222820_Gallery

14 Likes

That is awesome™:+1:
Wow

4 Likes

I feel I’m going to miss people if I do specifics so I just lumped them up.

The @DCMafiaGames club. Your all awesome™:+1:. Thanks for the fun games, chaos, and biscuit and funnel cake

The @DCFanArtClub. All your amazing artwork inspired me to get back into drawing this year and I don’t regret it. It’s been amazing to get back into it with these fun challenges and see all the great work. Plus to it all awesome™:+1:

Lastly @DCUniverse and the Community as whole. Your all a bunch of awesome™:+1: fun people. And glad to be a part of it. As DCU ends and DCUI begins half to know you’ll still be there. :+1:

:snowflake:Happy Holidays All​:snowflake:

19 Likes

Thanks @NYJt3! Those are beautiful and very clever!

7 Likes

These are amazing!!! Especially the first one!!!
:biscuit_butter: :biscuit_butter: :biscuit_butter:

5 Likes

:biscuit_usa: :biscuit_usa: :biscuit_usa:

7 Likes

My photoshop and crafting skills suck… don’t exist actually :joy:. Nonetheless, Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays @Vroom, @Aquamon, @Kon-El-Kalikimaka and to all the fine folks here on DCU.

14 Likes

Awww. You’re just Super!!!

9 Likes

Well shucks man Thank you this is swell! :hugs: :santa:

9 Likes

This is awesome! Love all the stuff you make!

8 Likes

You get extra points for having Tim Drake’s Robin logo in there!

9 Likes

Oh, it looks wonderful! I love all the logos. You do make such awesome stuff. Thank you so much!

7 Likes

Thank youuu!! :blush::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Love these!! :christmas_tree::heart:

5 Likes