Dedicate a Stocking or Ornament to a Fellow Community Member!

Ok last but certainly not least to @Hyperia90 a fellow Damian fan and awesome club member. Thanks for all the kind words and great work you’ve done and are doing! Happy holidays and high five dude!

Reference super sons

9 Likes

Thanks.
That’s looks great. Your awesome™:+1: too.
:snowflake:Happy Holidays​:snowflake:

6 Likes

Oh my gosh, I love this!!! Thank you so much for the picture and the kind words!! Damian singing Christmas carols is everything I never knew I always needed!! :two_hearts::christmas_tree:This is beyond adorable and I am literally going to send this out as my Christmas card this year! :raised_hands:

8 Likes

@NYJt3 @RobArt471 @SuperBlueRudolph @capo-mage

Yall are most welcome :relaxed:, I had a lot of fun working on these!! :+1:

@Hyperia90 so glad you like him, I was re-reading super sons and this panel just stood out to me to make xmasie :grin

7 Likes

@_UnderScore glad your part of this dope community and your work is always marvelous/humorous. Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

9 Likes

Dedicating this Dick&Babs ornament to @CynicalPink, our fearless club leader!! Thanks a million for this platform you provide for all of us to come together in friendship through art! All your talent, hard work, and kindness does not go unnoticed. Happy Holidays!! :heart::christmas_tree:

10 Likes

I’m not very good at crafts or drawing, but I can do simple things on Paintshop Pro. I then thought of a Flash ornament I could make for a Flash fan here. I remember her way cool Flash typewriter, so I thought @ctrl.flirt.del might appreciate a Flash ornament. Here it is:

Flash Christmas Ornament

10 Likes

The world’s fastest decorated Christmas tree for @RobArt471!! You’re a fantastic artist and a down-right awesome club member. Thanks for all of your contributions and support, and Happy Holidays, dude! :christmas_tree::grin:

10 Likes

That’s rad. Thanks friend.

6 Likes

Welcome! I figured plas would make a good tree decorator :grin:

4 Likes

Wow! That is the coolest!! Thank you so much!

5 Likes

Yeah it’s perfect. Thanks again.

6 Likes

These are so amazing!! I’m always pleasantly astounded by the artistic creativity of all of you.

6 Likes

Dude. Ugly sweater and tiny cup? That’s wonderful.

6 Likes

You are so welcome!!

5 Likes

Haha, thank you!!

4 Likes

That’s so awesome!! I want to make them now.

Also here’s a preview of the Superman scene in my brother’s exploding box gift:

SmartSelect_20201208-230217_Camera

13 Likes

That’s :superman:uper awesome™:+1:

5 Likes

My heart just LEAPT. This makes me so happy! The tender look on their faces fills me with so many warm holiday fuzzies. :hugs: Thank you a million times over! And not just for this, but for your outpouring of generosity to the community. Y’all make me so proud to be a part of the art club!

8 Likes

That is so cool!

5 Likes