Dedicate a Stocking or Ornament to a Fellow Community Member!

DecemberWeekliesBanner

Draw it, craft it, photoshop it — anything goes! For the month of December, this is the place to drop ornaments, stockings, or any other kind of decoration that you’d like to dedicate to a community member or mod. :santa: :christmas_tree:

For those doing photoshop, it’s pretty easy to find free bases for Christmas bulbs.

@DCFanArtClub - this will take the place of your December weekly challenges, as I know plenty of you are already super busy creating gift art for our community fan art giveaway.

16 Likes

Looks like some nice holiday fun :+1:

10 Likes

Made an Etrigan stocking and thought I’d dedicate it to our resident Etrigan fan, @stefanie.m ! Happy holidays and thank you for your positive and supportive presence in the community! :heart::christmas_tree:

16 Likes

Speechless… :exploding_head: :astonished: :exploding_head: ok ok let me try…I adore this on so many levels!! From the xmas sweater to the tiny cup of cocoa and your rhyming skills. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
tumblr_oufeurRQc11rpf3pso4_400
Thank you so much @Hyperia90!!!
giphy (1)

11 Likes

So glad you like him! You are most welcome! :blush:

10 Likes

:joy: I so wish this was a Christmas Funko or figure of some sort

9 Likes

Very awesome ™:+1: decore
Perfect for the holidays and more.

9 Likes

@SuperBlueRudolph for being so awesome and for comic recommendations. Happy Holidays dude.

13 Likes

@CynicalPink because you’re an amazing club leader and always have something wonderful to say (art related or not) annnnd I wish had some glitter to give this bulb some shine. :grin:

12 Likes

:blush: thank you!!! I love it! :smile:. Happy holidays!!

8 Likes

@stefanie.m
Those are awesome™:+1:

8 Likes

Thanks dude! (but I should totally be working on the xmas gifts lmao)

8 Likes

Aww dude, thank you! That’s so perfect! It made my heart all glittery. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You’re an amazing artist and member of the community. I never see you miss an opportunity to offer everyone encouragement. You deserve the very best of Christmases, and I’m sending you tons of love across the miles! :hugs:

9 Likes

giphy (1)
And right back at you broh!!! :raised_hands:

7 Likes

@NYJt3 thanks for all your kind comments (especially during inktober but also all the time) and amazing work here in the community. Happy holidays broh.

9 Likes

@RobArt471 happy holidays and thanks for all the feed back and encouraging words/comments and always ready to help a fellow artist out.

9 Likes

@capo-mage Happy holidays and thanks for starting this boss thread and comic recommendations. Much appreciated!

based on JL dark version

10 Likes

I may be having too much fun with this thread :grin:

7 Likes

Thank u soooo much!!! That’s seriously awesome, ty, I absolutely love it. :green_heart::white_heart::heart::it:. Happiest of Holidays to u & yours & thanks for saying such nice things about the JG thread!!! I’m gonna screen grab that drawing.

6 Likes

That is so appreciated!! It looks awesome I absolutely love it!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

7 Likes