Dedicate a Stocking or Ornament to a Fellow Community Member!

close enough, I made holiday cookies!

for @HanukkahCityQuestion for organizing amazing trivia every week!
(sorry for the horrible dreidel attempt)

12 Likes

These cookies are for the @DCPrideBookClub ! (instead of making every flag and having a cookie overdose, i made the rainbow flag for everyone as well as my own flags)

10 Likes

Those cookies looks great​:yum:

6 Likes

This Clark ornament goes out to @cici! You’re a fantastic artist and a wonderful club member, always ready with great advice and encouragement! Happy Holidays! :christmas_tree::blush:

9 Likes

Ahh! My goldfish brain totally missed this thread so this totally surprised me :sweat_smile: thank you! I love it! Clark! look at him he’s perfect! The gift! Perfect! And I just rewatched some good SuperBat content so I’ve been crying over them all day haha Thank you so much!:two_hearts: I’m so happy to be part of this community

4 Likes

You’re very welcome and I’m glad you liked it!! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I love it so much!

4 Likes

Dedicating these two ornaments to the best club leader out there! @CynicalPink Happy Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and thank you so much for all the hard work you do for us~

11 Likes

Those are incredible and well dedicated.

7 Likes

Those look amazing :+1:

6 Likes

Oh my gosh, I wish these were real!! I’d be like, take my money!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Lol actually I made them for keychains :sweat_smile: I’ve seen ppl use keychains as tree ornaments so haha

6 Likes

And I’d like to dedicate this ornament to @Hyperia90 as a thank you for the one you made me and of course for being such an awesome community member! :gift_heart:

9 Likes

Ahhh!! I love this!! Little baby bat brat in all his adorable scowling glory!! This is so perfect thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

4 Likes

You’re very welcome! I’m glad his scowl put a smile on your face :smile:

4 Likes

What?! Wait! NOOOO! Ahhhhh! :sob: I’m halfway emotional wreck, halfway sparkly eyes right now! I honest to God feel like I owe all of you, not vice versa, but thank you SO much! These are absolutely gorgeous! And you know me so well. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Perfect ornament pairing!

If I had a printer, I’d be hanging these and the others up right now!

Big hugs, and thank you! :hugs:

PS: I know ive been absent from this thread, but i promise you guys Ill look it over to see all of your fantastic posts as soon as i catch a breather!

6 Likes

:christmas_tree::ribbon::gift::two_hearts: you’re very very welcome!

6 Likes

I LOVE IT. I made a “EEK” noise :laughing:

6 Likes

Want to dedicate this Christmas card to fellow Young Justice enthusiast (fanatic?:joy:) @DickGrayson_TheCandyCaneWonder! Thanks for always clapping back with great YJ references on the Word Association thread and Happy Holidays! :christmas_tree::snowflake:

PS just realized I forgot M’Gann?! Maybe she’s celebrating on Mars!:joy::woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: This is amazing!!! I really appreciate this so much!!! You are so incredibly talented!!! YJ really is my favorite show :smile::smile::smile:

5 Likes