Dear DC Diary

I read more Justice Society.

5 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

Does this mean we’ll finally get Injustice catharsis?

Spoiler for upcoming Jon Kent series

4 Likes

I’m actually very excited for this, since I really liked Injustice. My first reaction when I saw this though was wondering if someone asked “What’s a worse universe we can put Jon in than the one he was trapped in for years?”.

6 Likes

I’m excited too! But I haven’t read any Jon Kent before, I’m just excited for someone to make those Injustice jerks feel GUILTY

5 Likes

It almost sounds silly, on the surface, like it’s just trying to use Injustice again. But given that the entire reason for the Injustice universe is Clark losing Lois and his unborn child, him getting to meet his child is extremely interesting.

5 Likes

I didn’t even think of that! Im gonna bring a mug to collect Jerk Superman’s tears!

4 Likes

Jerk Superman getting to meet the good Superman from another universe was interesting enough, but he was so far gone it didn’t really affect him. Getting to see what his child would’ve been like if he’d lived, and then seeing how extremely disappointed that child is in him will be great.

6 Likes

Now I’m picturing a “Father, I’m very disappointed in your behavior” speech. :rofl:

5 Likes

Put it in my VEINS

FemaleSpiritedHagfish-max-1mb

4 Likes

Is he gonna hold a protest to get evil superman out of power?

Jokes aside I hope this is a sign that injustice 3 is in development, I’ve been waiting so long for it :sob:

6 Likes

I hope he gives his dad one of these

Oooooooooooo, ooo oooooooooo

5 Likes

The new Jon Kent covers are more filled with text than a bad YouTube thumbnail.

6 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes

I agree totally. Even the golden age had a fun side.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Dear DC Diary,
Last night I read Battle For the Cowl and it did nothing except make it really hard for me to not hate Jason Todd. Re-reading some Wayne Family Adventures today so I stop being pissed off at Jason.

6 Likes

5 Likes

That’s understandable. You see? Early 2000’s Jason is a whole lot different than how he is today. Mhmm.

5 Likes

What did he do?

6 Likes

Dear diary,

Come February 21st, I’m going to be at Yon Comic Shoppe and ready to go at the stroke of opening.

Oh, yes.

6 Likes