Dear DC Diary

clears throat

Tim Burton Cat GIF by Karla Delakidd

When ZK’s Catwoman bathes herself on-screen and in costume, she can take Ms. Pfeiffer’s crown.

Until then…long may Queen Michelle reign.

6 Likes

he was just in a violent mood during it
and was unkind towards tim

6 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

Scratch most of the above. I still maintain that Comixology currently sucks, and ordering comic books could be made a little more user friendly, but I ended up doubling down instead of easing up :joy:.

5 Likes

In the words of Mike Nelson, “No argument here.”

4 Likes

hannabarbera-snuffles

edit i never watch reaction videos but i’m making an exception for our old friend Hector Navarro! (could be profanity, could be full frontal nudity, i haven’t watched it yet)

3 Likes

That’s a very light way of putting it…

5 Likes

I read more Justice Society.

7 Likes

I’m gonna make a proposal: Every time you post one of those share a favorite panel from whatever JSA book you read at the time :slightly_smiling_face:.

6 Likes

I reread Johns’s run every Spring. When this first started I was reading it every day, but at this point I just love keeping up the gag. I did take a horde of screenshots, and I post them here in order.

5 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

Things feel… generally good… in the DC realm. Between James Gunn’s movie announcements, Dawn of DC, excitement over The Flash trailer, I’m getting this general vibe of positivity from the fandom that I feel has been missing to a certain degree. Hope it lasts a while :slightly_smiling_face:.

7 Likes

Posts angry rant.

Angry rant.

Angry rant.

7 Likes

Skip.

Scroll past.

Ignore.

8 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

I forgot Superman’s real name for a few minutes yesterday. Genuinely had to google it. I am ashamed.

10 Likes

Clark Kent or Kal-El?

Regardless, don’t feel ashamed. Of all things to forget in life, this one ranks pretty low on the totem poll :slightly_smiling_face:.

7 Likes

If it make you feel any better, my niece ask me a couple of weeks ago if Superman can really freeze thing with a cold breath, I’ve just got to my sister’s house and it really stump me for a while. I was like, wish @HubCityQuestion was here to help me!
A day later I finally remembered Superman 3 when Superman Freezes the lake to put out a fire!
:laughing:

10 Likes

Clark Kent :sweat: Appreciate the kind words though! It was definitely a Monday-on-a-Tuesday moment.

I wouldn’t have remembered that either, to be fair — though I’d probably just assume Superman can do basically anything and say “yep!” :joy:

9 Likes

This :point_up_2:

Suuuuupes!

Sorry; couldn’t help it.

7 Likes

Dear DC Diary,

I have been watching Degenerate Plays let’s playing Gotham Knights (super cool channel, check them out, shameless plug for a small YouTube channel that needs more love) ANYWHO, and I have discovered some interesting things. 1) this goes without saying, but Jason is awesome, no question, and so is the cake that he’s packin’ in the back. And 2) Batgirl is voiced by America Young, who for those of you who don’t know (paging @DC89) is the voice of Barbie, and has been since 2018… BATGIRL IS VOICED BY BARBIE AND IT BLEW MY MIND! And I wanted everyone here to know that. You can also customize the batcycles to be either pastel pink or neon pink, and I am here for it.

8 Likes

I read more Justice Society.

6 Likes

:purple_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1:

8 Likes