DCUI: What Do You Like About DC Universe Infinite? And What Would You Change?

Thanks! I hope to. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks, I wonā€™t. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Why the hell they keep on deleting
DC animation movies?? Itā€™s really annoying. Itā€™s pissing me off, I feel like watching one of them and is not on there anymore. Can they just bring them back? If not and they keep deleting dc stuff on max, Iā€™m just going to cancel my subscription on max because I love dc and they ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  it up big time.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @CrimsonCyborg

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, new friend. Iā€™m sorry youā€™re feeling frustrated regarding the removal of DC content on Max. I would recommend emailing the Max team to let them know that youā€™re unhappy so they can better understand what their customers want on the platform.

4 Likes

Thank you, Iā€™m sorry about that, itā€™s just I want to watch them and they keep removing more of them, like just leave them alone and let me and everyone in the dc community watch those movies

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @CrimsonCyborg!

4 Likes

The front page has stopped loading when I try to access it on my browser.

5 Likes

Hmm, what browser are you using?

4 Likes

Chrome. I have to sit on the homepage for like a full minute before anything loads.

5 Likes

I would recommend clearing your cache and ensuring Chrome is up to date since the front page is loading fine on my end. Alternatively, it could be your internet thatā€™s causing it to load slowly.

5 Likes

Everything else in my browser loads fine, itā€™s just DCUI giving me the problem.

4 Likes

Once again, I would like to request the ability to provide gift subscriptions

4 Likes

Although this was initially fixed, the latest issue has now once again reverted to the original series queue. Issue five of the metal curtain needs to be placed at the end of the metal curtain series

4 Likes

Thatā€™s interesting, are you still having issues today? If so, how long has this been happening for?

Iā€™m happy to make note of this feedback again, thank you :slight_smile:

Gotcha, thanks for the report!

4 Likes

I am. Itā€™s only been happening the past few days.

5 Likes

Wow. Todayā€™s update was SIGNIFICANT if youā€™re an Android beta tester. Is there a beta feedback thread, I wanna give some props?

5 Likes

The Chrome browser version of DCUI is exceedingly broken now. The main page takes forever to load. Searching for anything or any ā€œSee Moreā€ button yields zero results. The app is no longer functional on my desktop.

7 Likes

Man I love that public lists are a feature, the fans will always be on top of curating tons of collections and can even center them around niches that the featured spotlights likely wouldnā€™t cover. Iā€™m sad that you can only share them via links such as on this forum because I feel like adding an in-app search function for community lists would make them used much more frequently. If you ever had the resources for it, Iā€™d love for you to look towards a website/app like Letterboxd and take inspiration from how they implement community lists.

6 Likes

@james.champion83 Thatā€™s great to hear! You can do so here and you can even send a ticket into support to let them know, if youā€™d like!

@HubCityQuestion Iā€™ll make note of thatā€¦ maybe itā€™s happening for other users too. On my end, itā€™s working perfectly, so thatā€™s very odd. Thanks for the report.

Welcome back to the community @ditzop.54348 and thank you for the feedback :slight_smile:

5 Likes