DCUI: What Do You Like About DC Universe Infinite? And What Would You Change?

Happy DC Anniversary @LastSon0fMars & @Shayera.Hol! :partying_face::cake::tada::confetti_ball:
You guys are such a awesome and wonderful @moderators to have! I’m so thankful that DC wisely hired you guys, Happy Anniversary! :grinning:

9 Likes

Happy :00_dc_1949: Anniversary, @Shayera.Hol and @LastSon0fMars!

8 Likes

Happy DCUniversary @Shayera.Hol and @LastSon0fMars

8 Likes

Happy DCU anniversary @LastSon0fMars and @Shayera.Hol! Two of the best moderators! Thanks for all you do!

8 Likes

Much appreciated my friends @idle453.87595, @RG02, @mercurie80, & @Reaganfan78 !!

So sweet :heart: :face_holding_back_tears:

8 Likes

This is definitely the truth! Happy DCU anniversary @LastSon0fMars and @Shayera.Hol! (It’s very ironic that I clicked the wrong thing and came very close to flagging this post accidentally, since it’s one thanking great moderators. Hopefully if I had the mods would’ve just thought it was a joke. :stuck_out_tongue: )

9 Likes

:laughing:

7 Likes

Haha that would have been funny. Thank you very much, GL :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Hey GL @Green.Lantern!

Been a long time. And that would have been funny!

6 Likes

I know, it’s been too long. Work keeps me busy, but I’m trying to make more time to hang out here. :slight_smile:
I panicked for a second because I thought I was clicking the quote button and then a little window popped up thanking me for making the Community a safer place and I thought “oh no, what did I do?”.

7 Likes

Thanks for not clicking ok! I would have been wondering what I did! Lol

How ya been?

5 Likes

Thank you @Reaganfan78, @mercurie80, @idle453.87595, @RG02, and @Green.Lantern! We appreciate y’all - we couldn’t do it without your support! :hugs: :orange_heart:

Cop Car Chase GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Straight to jail, of course. How dare you? :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

LOL! I hereby by making a presidential pardon for @Green.Lantern, he’s now free of all charges. :grin:

6 Likes

I’ve been pretty good! Just working, going to my local game store some more lately and playing games, and going to a comic convention next weekend.

That would be warranted. I will be more careful in the future. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s a relief! You’re very merciful. :smiley:

7 Likes

Senor Chang's "I'll Allow It" | Know Your Meme

Im Free GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

6 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

That’s fun! Don’t be a stranger!

7 Likes

Have a wonderful time at the comic convention, hope you get to meet some famous celebrities. :smiley:

7 Likes

I’m a huge fan of this app. Having been eagerly hoping DC would put together a comprehensive subscription service like this ever since Marvel released theirs, I’ve been here since the beginning, back when you could still watch Titans and Batman TAS on the app.

Here’s a couple things that I think might make it even better:

1. I believe the “next issue” feature when reading events and things has gotten better, but I still find it difficult to trust, and thus resort to uncomfortable workarounds.

To illustrate, say I’m reading Dark Crisis on Infinite Earths, and am reading from the Full Storyline section, like so:

After finishing Dark Crisis #1 I’m presented with this screen, leading me to issue #2:

where instead I’d prefer to be directed to the next item from the reading list, which in this case would be Dark Crisis: Young Justice #1.

Currently I just close the issue from this screen, go back to the list, and manually select the next item, but as you’d imagine, this is cumbersome and not so enjoyable when you’ve got momentum and are enjoying your reading.

2. I’d love to see some sort of link functionality on the internal ads.

For reference, I mean these, the ads for other series that are inserted into issues and such:

If my understanding is correct, these are inserted dynamically, so they can be refreshed occasionally?

I’d love to see a way to add these titles to a list or my library or something such that if one catches my eye I don’t have to stop what I’m reading to go search for it manually, or try to remember it later.

Thank you for allowing me to dump some feedback here, I appreciate all the work that has gone into this service!

6 Likes

Hi @totallymike, welcome back to the community! :wave:

Thank YOU for your valuable feedback! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying DCUI and I’ll be making a note of all of your suggestions for the team to discuss. Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything or have further thoughts. :slight_smile:

6 Likes