DCUI: What Do You Like About DC Universe Infinite? And What Would You Change?

Just a suggestion and I’m not sure if this belongs here, but I think it’s time for an infinite frontier and dawn of dc filter for the comics section of dc universe infinite.

We are well out of the rebirth era and finding comics is getting very messy.

7 Likes

Hi @caljgarcia.44868, welcome back to the community! :wave:

No worries - I’ve moved your post to this thread (DCUI: What Do You Like About DC Universe Infinite? And What Would You Change?), which is where we collect all suggestions, constructive criticism, and feedback regarding the DCUI platform. Thank you for your note - I’ll make sure this is forwarded to the team for consideration.

If you need anything, please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know! :batparrot:

7 Likes

I agree with @caljgarcia.44868 this has been getting messy

6 Likes

Can I report an actual bug here??

App is force closing when you go to ‘My DC’ tab, and hitting ‘See More’ in the Comic History section. Flat out closes. No error, nothing.

This is on two different devices as well, both tablet and phone.

Version 5.9.0(#17106)[PROD] [OS10] on my tablet.

Version 5.9.0(#17106)[PROD] [OS13] on my phone.

5 Likes

Hi @Prometheus357, thank you for your valuable feedback! I’ll note down your support for this feature as well. :slight_smile:

Hey @james.champion83, I’m sorry to hear you’re encountering this issue! If you have not already, please also reach out to our Technical Support team at yourdcu.com/submit with any additional information you may have so they can get to the bottom of this as quickly as possible. Thank you!

7 Likes

Submitted

7 Likes

For awhile now I have been wanting DC Licensed comic book storage short boxes. Can’t find em except second hand on other platforms that charge out the ying yang for em. And sadly I see none for sale on the DC Shop. I would love nothing more than to have a few choices of short boxes to buy so I can store my beloved DC Comics with pride.

If you don’t see anything in the DC Shop that isn’t available else where, mine as well drop a thought here, and let’s all cross our fingers that someone hears us!

5 Likes

We appreciate the feedback :slight_smile:

6 Likes

As much as I appreciate the Public List function, the way lists currently work is pretty cumbersome. It doesn’t make sense that new books you add to the list appear at the beginning of it, as opposed to the end. It requires dragging everything into reverse order item by item. There has to be a better way.

10 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, @HubCityQuestion! We’ll forward this to the team for consideration. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I just noticed that my request to allow us to re-order our list has been functionally implement it! Thank you very much!

8 Likes

I noticed when reading event story lines from the comics tab, it doesn’t seem to have any of the Wildstorm Events available. I have to figure out which comics are involved in a crossover, and read them that way rather than sequential list of all the comics

5 Likes

Welcome back to the community, friend! Thank you for letting us know what bothers you about the service. I’ll be sure to document your feedback :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I would love for the comic to appear in full screen when I turn my iPad sideways. I like to read that way in order to make the images larger, which is a real joy of the format, but it is not comfortable to read in the DCUI app because it auto resizes the view to fit to length as opposed to width. The Marvel app seems to work fine

5 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, it’s appreciated!

4 Likes

A couple of feature requests with regard to reading history… 1) to show a checkmate next to comics I’ve read, wherever they show up, for example in a search, 2) to show a full history of what I’ve read in “My history” (right now it shows only the most recent), and 3) allow me to sort and search that list of what I’ve read. Thanks!

9 Likes

Thank you for your valuable feedback, @p.r.rodriguez.27257! We’ll make sure to forward this to the appropriate team. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just a thought: wouldn’t it be cool if the app offered recommendations based on what you’ve read, kinda like Netflix? For example, if you like the Harley Quinn comic, you might like the Joker comic, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, etc., etc. Even if you don’t do it for each individual member, you could do like the Netflix option “More Like This”. Basically, I’m saying you should steal some of the best features from Netflix, but put your own spin on them.

9 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion! I’ll be sure to make note of it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You know how they have the ‘My DC Origin Story’” on the main page? They should add more stuff like that. The first thing I thought of was a DC personality quiz. There’s a few things they could do;

Which DC Hero are you?

Which DC Villain are you?

Are you a sidekick or hero?

Are you a henchman or villain?

Are you a hero or villain?

Are you a lone hero or team player?

Which supporting character are you?

Now obviously, you could combine two or more of these into one quiz, as some are similar to others. Also, since they have access to DC artwork, the quiz(es) would be more legit. Hope this gets the people in charge thinking.

6 Likes